anyone try a nina in hicksville?

Nina

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not contact her via email. You will then get placed on her email list and get bombarded with emails from her. I have seen her once and that was enough for me

I agree with Smoke 2. I saw her once about one year ago, and posted a review. Since then I contacted her regarding hair removal from the private parts, and inquired whether she could then follow-up with a blow job. She quoted prices of $60 for hair removal, $100 for the massage, and $200 for the blow job, for a total of $360. I, of course did not bother contacting her again. Your money will go much further elsewhere. The only good thing about a BJ is that it is the only way to get her to shut up.

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not contact her via email. You will then get placed on her email list and get bombarded with emails from her. I have seen her once and that was enough for me
FWIW - I contacted her by email (before I read the negative reviews). She sent me an email maybe once a week. I asked her to remove me from her email list and she responded "no problem" and I haven't heard from her since.

I have seen her several times.
She has a nice place in Hicksville, and for $80 you get a great massage
and some extras.
I have had her her topless, nice big natural tits, lets you play with them and suck on nipples.
Will lube them up and titty f**k you.
Not the best looking woman, and no other extras to be had, but
better than a no extra amp.

She now has a new girl with her,
She told me new girl will do hj for 100,
She sent me snap of a new girl,
Italian in early 20's,girl looks sexy.
I guess uploading snaps is not allowed here, so can't post one.
( admin let me knw if there is a way to upload pics)

after two visits almost two years ago and periodic texts from her which I lgnore, I finally replied last week with "unless you've added bj to you're services, please remove me from your list"

she replied with the same comments as a previous poster about a new girl who does that for $250. I said no thanks as I could get F's and 30 minute massage for $100 across the street. she replied "the best she could do is $120"

I declined at that point because I was pressed for time