Anyone see this girl?

RuffToy said:
So give her a try and ***** us the review from Rikers. You look marvelous in Orange.
Eros stays in business becasue girls pay for Ads, do you honestly think if word got out the LE was putting Ads up on Eros that there business would do well. If LE were to set up a sting Eros would have to know about it and I do not think such a thing would happen but if you would like to send me a check for her fee I would be more than happy to take one for the team.

blondekelly said:
Eros stays in business becasue girls pay for Ads, do you honestly think if word got out the LE was putting Ads up on Eros that there business would do well. If LE were to set up a sting Eros would have to know about it and I do not think such a thing would happen but if you would like to send me a check for her fee I would be more than happy to take one for the team.
It was tongue-in-cheek darling!!

This ad has the scent of a bait and switch'n' chick I saw who called herself Janessa a while ago.The same rate,the roses,the stroke book model lookin' pix.She probably works out of the Garden City Hotel.Janessa doubled with a girl who has photoshopped her pix so that she looks like a tranny and has an eros ad as Paris Houston now.She probably accepts roses also.