Anyone know of anything in brooklyn thats not a cracked out ho?

Anyone have any kind of brooklyn info. Everything i see is either a cracked out hosebag, possibly a man, 90yrs old, 400 pounds, or any combination of the above.

There has to be a quality provider here in brooklyn. I cant belive that its a dry wasteland, i just cant. I cant get to the city much anymore for fun without the wife.

Im looking for a girl who wont haggle for tips, gives more than one cup, and isnt anything in the first paragraph. Is this even possible in brooklyn anymore?

Ive tried CL with NO luck, gotten left on the street in front of a few places on 8th ave, and cant really do outcall because of the wife.

Any help from the UG community would be greatly appreciated.

Signed

FRUSTRATED IN BROOKLYN

brooklyn_kid said:
Anyone have any kind of brooklyn info. Everything i see is either a cracked out hosebag, possibly a man, 90yrs old, 400 pounds, or any combination of the above.

There has to be a quality provider here in brooklyn. I cant belive that its a dry wasteland, i just cant. I cant get to the city much anymore for fun without the wife.

Im looking for a girl who wont haggle for tips, gives more than one cup, and isnt anything in the first paragraph. Is this even possible in brooklyn anymore?

Ive tried CL with NO luck, gotten left on the street in front of a few places on 8th ave, and cant really do outcall because of the wife.

Any help from the UG community would be greatly appreciated.

Signed

FRUSTRATED IN BROOKLYN

I feel for you but you must face the fact that it's difficult to find providers in Bklyn. I posted about this several times. Make your appointments but expect to walk out. Maybe after a few attempts you'll find someone decent. Be careful.

Just be thankful that you are not searching on Staten Island........at least in Brooklyn you have gigs you can "walk away" from....on Staten Island there is NOTHING....ZIP....NADA....ZILCH!!!!