anyone have any info on renegade productions

different phone numbers/area codes (not that it means anything). never used either, but I have seen karina from HSP on a freelance basis and she is/was definitely the girl in that pic and a lot of fun. I'd say at least close to GFE if not the real deal but (as always) YMMV-- it wasn't thru the agency or with their prices or rules, so who knows for sure.

for a better look at lola and sheila/susan:

http://www.geocities.com/renegadeproductionsusa/

NE1 have any exp. with either of these agencies or girls?

On hotspot's site "ROSEMARI" is listed as only available for bachelor parties. But on renegade, she's "JUSTICE" and they make no mention of this.

Well.. I'm planning a party for the perpetual bachelor in my pants, does that count?

I rarely post but here goes

Chances are that this place probably doesnt have exclusive control over these girls. Take the girl HOUSTON for example. She used to go by the names of Blondie,Goldie and Dolly if I am not mistaken. May have briefly had her own agency called Blondie and friends (Something like that). You can see her ad in the Eros blonde section under Houston and the ****** address listed is off the fungirlselite.com domain. When you go to their site, she is listed there along with a plethora of women that have been listed in dozens of other agencies/sites some under different names, most notably olivia. So what does this all mean. It can be that they will try to send you the girl on the site but more often then not send you a replacement. I have never made appt through any of the agencies listed on this thread but the M.O seems to fit. Now as far as Houston goes. Here is a mini-review.

CBJ,F/S, Mult Pops don't know about time because it was a bachelor party. Deffinately was not GFE. Not even the hybrid-GFE that some people seem to be fascinated with now a days (CBJ but a great attitude). Not mechanical but business like with some fake moaning. She does however talk too much. Yapping constantly. Well thats it and I hope this helps.