Anyone ever get a HE from a legit massage place?

Have you ever gotten a HE from a legit massage establishment?

• Yes, once

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Yup, a few times

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Still doing it!

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Never :-(

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anybody ever gotten a HE from a legit massage place? I got lucky once with a therapist from a massage chain. It was nice because I could tell my SO at the time that I was getting a massage from this place without her asking too many questions. The other cool thing was the therapist was actually trained and can do deep-tissue and sports massages. Plus there's that added kick of knowing you're getting something extra from a legit establishment. Also, she wasn't doing it for the tips. Unfortunately, they eventually let her go (not sure if she got busted or the place was downsizing) and I haven't been able to find another one like her since.

Is there a technique to doing this or is it just plain old dumb luck?

I had a membership at massage envy, some would come closer to my dick than others but it never happened. I often thought about once you got familiar with one how tacky it would be to open a discussion in that direction. There would have to be a trust pretty strong i would think. Then again who would know?

Spa on the Green

You should read this thread and others on this place, which was borderline legit (it was legit but at some point jerking off was tolerated as long the masseuses did not participate). Some of our members had "accidental transgressions". It became a crazed chase at some point, because the word spread that one of the girls was giving HE, but the name was not revealed...

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31649

Last edited:
This reminds of a rodney dangerfield joke "i went to a MP, they took one look at me and told me its self service!" ....i tell ya i get no respect, no respect at all!

Anyway an older thread but the website for the mp is still there. Wished i lived in NYC (live in jersey) more choices. Getting teased like they do there sounds good to me. Its often how i wish other AMP's would do it before the HE. I don't know why combining the 2 ways is such a difficult concept for these amp's to grasp, there's some tease but its often routine. Once they focus on your dick its like straight through till your done

The best chance is when they ask you why you don't come more often. You say you would like to but... and let it develop from there.

The second best chance is the sympathy play where you let them know you're in need because you're not getting it elsewhere.

probably more luck than technique

What was your technique on that one occasion?
I asked the therapist if it would be easier without the drape. She was very receptive to the idea so I think she's into that kind of thing to begin with. I've tried this with other therapists and the responses were anywhere between grossed out and indifferent.

I think the seasoned therapists know when a client is trying to get them to give a HE so you may want to feel her out (no pun intended) before trying anything.

The fun part about the first time was that she was lifting my leg up (supposedly to help me stretch) to be able to see my third leg. When I flipped over, it was all she could look at. The funny thing is, she wasn't sure if I'd let her touch me there. She was "innocently and accidentally" just touching me while she was rubbing my thigh. I think that was one of the most exciting things about that experience that I haven't been able to replicate elsewhere (the first is always special).

I've tried to contact the therapist after she left but she never got back to me. Maybe she's embarassed and just wants to forget what happened?

There's no reason to limit that to massage places.

When your barber asks you why you don't come in more often, or your dentist . . . same thing.
HA! funny, made me think of my dentist which is female, and so is everyone in the office, and they seem flirty. Maybe next time while the novicaine is working i'll ask em to close the door

When your barber asks you why you don't come in more often, or your dentist . . . same thing.
Except most the hair stylists that I go to are guys and they would jump at the chance, especially a chance to turn someone straight to the darkside. No challenge there at all. LOL

Haha.

By the way, I am in the process of looking for a different barber and recently tried one of those Dramatics locations. The woman had her spectacular breast near to my face all the time. (Either that or I am simply going insane.) She definitely won me as a return customer (for now).

And yes, I have the hots for my dentist who is a beautiful woman. However, I am so afraid of dentists, I doubt I'd ever have an erection near any of them. Although you never know. It could be some kind of ultimate revenge: My time to drill, bitch. Anyway...

I was at my daughters school function, I think a pep rally for football, anyway, there was a massage tent and for $10 you could get a massage. I figured what the hell and looked inside the tent. I thought I was gonna pop just lookin at this chick! what a hottie! Body and face were a ten, no joke. I was with the SO so I didn't go for it, but I did catch her going to the restroom a little while later, every dude was lookin at her with drool from the mouth! Lesson here is: Leave the SO home when you hit the high school pep rally, .......you never know!

I was at my daughters school function, I think a pep rally for football, anyway, there was a massage tent and for $10 you could get a massage. I figured what the hell and looked inside the tent. I thought I was gonna pop just lookin at this chick! what a hottie! Body and face were a ten, no joke. I was with the SO so I didn't go for it, but I did catch her going to the restroom a little while later, every dude was lookin at her with drool from the mouth! Lesson here is: Leave the SO home when you hit the high school pep rally, .......you never know!

lol...you never know where you might get some...

Sure

I once went to see a massage therapist in an office building -- sterile looking place, the therapist wore whites like a nurse's uniform. Toward the end, she asked if I wanted a hand release.

Some years later, I was chatting with a woman about such things. She'd given her boyfriend a gift certificate for a massage and was chagrined to learn that it included a hand job. So I described the situation I mentioned above and asked how she thought I'd answer. She assumed I'd refuse. I assured her: no man would refuse the offer of a hand job. Naturally I accepted the offer and received the service -- sort of clinical, definitely not sexy. Never went back.

I'd say that roughly 90% of all the massages I've had over the years included an orgasm. When I get a "legitimate" massage without release, I feel sort of let down. It seems awfully artificial for the therapist to massage every part of your body to give you pleasure except that part that would give you the most pleasure.

Which brings up a pet gripe: many providers seem to think that their job is to bring you off ASAP. They work your joint for all they're worth. Girls -- if you're listening -- slow down! Stretch it out. Tease it for a while. Back off from time to time. Make it last. That's the route to a big tip!

Robert i expressed the same gribe a couple times. treating your dick like they were trying to pump water out of an old well is mechnical. I had one provider reach for lotion with one arm while trying to keep her hand on my dick with the other. Its ok to break it up a bit ladies!