Anyone else having problems finidng a good reliable provider?

G

Gsx98

well
this number has its own thread 347-527-8479, has girls in huntington every week and every time he sends me a msg with the new girl that he has. i've seen 4 of his girls... he sends me real pictures of the girls prior to seeing them they all from venezuela, 2 colombians and 1 puerto rican.
they have all given me great service, nothing bare but very reliable service
nice I been there once and it was good but just a bit far out and the locations I went too was a bit sketchy looking but because of the positive reviews I stayed.

G

Gsx98

I know times have changed and having those sites we are not allowed to mention shut down and covid hitting now a days it seems almost impossible finding a good reliable provider in the long island area at least, this has me debating on whether going back on bullshit sa and dealing with all those little bird brains just to find something decent here and there, maybe it time to re-up on some new ass to smash lol. It seems like all there is out there on sites are bait n switch and scams, once in a while you get a good provider that travels to long island but what can you do any other time lol.
I dunno how everyone is finding anything new, this site is my only source for now but it feels like they aren’t much options.

think it’s a few things. If any of them were working even remotely part time somewhere and got laid off they have been collecting unemployment benefits aka universal basic income of 700 a week. Some of them also did not have to pay rent and others may be afraid of the plandemic virus and not wanting to get sick.
combine that with the uptick in sugar daddy websites which are fronts for prostitution for mainstream women, a lot of them have jumped on that wagon and working off of those now it seems.
the usual ad sites have the same 15 pieces of ass that have been getting plowed through for the last couple years but half of Long Island. Maybe when they stop giving people free money we’ll see them come out the woodwork again.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

I have a hard time being with a woman more than a few times and staying turned on by her. Even hot chicks. This makes long term relationships difficult.

Some of you guys remember Jenny who I reviewed many times and saw many times at several locations in western Suffolk. At one point she decided she wanted me to marry her so she could bring her daughter here from China. So I was seeing her outside the office. At my place and her place.
Well I actually got tired of her when she was redilly available and we stoped seeing each other. Then I started to miss her and I went back to her Amp locations and it was good again.

fucking little head is a hard mistress
One and Done my friend. After I’ve paid for it and tapped it out, why would I want to go back for seconds? So I can hear their life stories? No Thanks

There’s only been a small handful of girls that I’ve “put on rotation”. And it’s been a very long time since I’ve even done that. If I do happen to see a girl more than once, it’s because I’m desperate and my potential new piece of ass went cold with no answer. Then with my cock in hand ready to smash, I may call on a provider I’ve seen before to get the poison out.

Yea theres always that one provider who service was always so good. On one of the girls ive reviewed we became really cool and would hang out. It was like being with a fwb. Drinks, eating, even a couple of weekends away. Miss that chick (and her mouth...and pussy).But she just went ghost.

Finding a great SP that you can go back to and repeat is great especially if you have a number of them however not everyone has that many. I mean I for one know I dont have a huge selection that I can pick and go through. With that said everyone [or almost everyone] likes something new every once in a while. Since the donation is usually given first or at least asked for before anything what do you do if you've had a really bad session or a SP who seems like they dont give a shit. I've read some reviews of other people who've lets say seemed to not have fun with their new find and one of the reasons im writing this post is because the last SP that I saw was awful and the one before wasnt great either. They were both SP that I havent seen before and didnt seem to be reviewed or mentioned on the forum.

Obviously fun like this isnt cheap and its understandable that maybe once in a while something like this could happen with someone new depending on how often a person seeks out a new SP for some fun. So far when something like this has happened I basically leave close to or once the session is over, leave them with the money and of course dont call them again. I was curious what other people do or have done when they run into this I mean what can you do? I know obviously theoretically you can do anything from, starting an argument to lets say taking more direct action before leaving.

Im only listing some examples im not stating I would do any of it and of course anything physical while trying to get the donation back is out of the question at least for me. Besides seeing if a SP would agree to half the donation first and the other half after it seems like not many options are available so I was curious what other people have done or do. Once again not talking about businesses.

Finding a great SP that you can go back to and repeat is great especially if you have a number of them however not everyone has that many. I mean I for one know I dont have a huge selection that I can pick and go through. With that said everyone [or almost everyone] likes something new every once in a while. Since the donation is usually given first or at least asked for before anything what do you do if you've had a really bad session or a SP who seems like they dont give a shit. I've read some reviews of other people who've lets say seemed to not have fun with their new find and one of the reasons im writing this post is because the last SP that I saw was awful and the one before wasnt great either. They were both SP that I havent seen before and didnt seem to be reviewed or mentioned on the forum.

Obviously fun like this isnt cheap and its understandable that maybe once in a while something like this could happen with someone new depending on how often a person seeks out a new SP for some fun. So far when something like this has happened I basically leave close to or once the session is over, leave them with the money and of course dont call them again. I was curious what other people do or have done when they run into this I mean what can you do? I know obviously theoretically you can do anything from, starting an argument to lets say taking more direct action before leaving.

Im only listing some examples im not stating I would do any of it and of course anything physical while trying to get the donation back is out of the question at least for me. Besides seeing if a SP would agree to half the donation first and the other half after it seems like not many options are available so I was curious what other people have done or do. Once again not talking about businesses.
Do a short stay.

its very hard being married having a good FWB type of relationship with a provider specially since not many providers come to huntington and some do come here they usually do not come back more then once or twice and there is no way to explain your SO wtf youre doing 10miles away from your job when you're supposed to be working lol..... specially if she finds out youre at a hotel lol

G

Gsx98

its very hard being married having a good FWB type of relationship with a provider specially since not many providers come to huntington and some do come here they usually do not come back more then once or twice and there is no way to explain your SO wtf youre doing 10miles away from your job when you're supposed to be working lol..... specially if she finds out youre at a hotel lol
Lol I always think afterwards like what if my car breakdowns while I’m there and need to get tow or a ride, how do I explain that when I was suppose to be at work….. SO’s need to be more understanding….

think it’s a few things. If any of them were working even remotely part time somewhere and got laid off they have been collecting unemployment benefits aka universal basic income of 700 a week. Some of them also did not have to pay rent and others may be afraid of the plandemic virus and not wanting to get sick.
combine that with the uptick in sugar daddy websites which are fronts for prostitution for mainstream women, a lot of them have jumped on that wagon and working off of those now it seems.
the usual ad sites have the same 15 pieces of ass that have been getting plowed through for the last couple years but half of Long Island. Maybe when they stop giving people free money we’ll see them come out the woodwork again.
Don’t think that 700 is going to make a big impact on our monger life.

Did you ever explain to the provider that you have had some “not so fun” times in the past and that you would like to do half upfront and half after. I can understand both sides. You of course do not want to waste money on a terrible time. The provider also doesn’t want to provide and not receive what was agreed upon. However, if you explain your reasoning behind it I can’t see why she wouldn’t understand.

Lol I always think afterwards like what if my car breakdowns while I’m there and need to get tow or a ride, how do I explain that when I was suppose to be at work….. SO’s need to be more understanding….
I laughed out load when I saw this. I was once at the Par Central in Queens and saw a car with a boot on it in the parking lot.... talk about bad luck.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist

As an independent SP, there’s absolutely NO WAY I would accept half up front, no matter what your reason or concern happened to be. The best advice I can give you is to do your research… otherwise you take that risk. Every girl needs someone to TOFTT to get their start… but if you’re concerned about losing money, then invest only in a SP that has a good track record.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did you ever explain to the provider that you have had some “not so fun” times in the past and that you would like to do half upfront and half after. I can understand both sides. You of course do not want to waste money on a terrible time. The provider also doesn’t want to provide and not receive what was agreed upon. However, if you explain your reasoning behind it I can’t see why she wouldn’t understand.
My own MO on this is to always take the half hour the first time I'm seeing someone.
This gives me a chance to see if there is any chemistry with the lady.

That said the one time I took a chance a few years ago and took the hour right off it worked out extremely well.
But that was also because of some well written reviews, one of which came from a long time contributor.

If you're TOFTT, half hour is the way to go with all the druggie ripoffs in those motels.