Anyone else feel like Nassau AMP Scene is dying?

Seems like Nassau's attempts to curb mongering is unfortunately succeeding. From what I've heard through the grapevine from my ATF it seems a lot of the girls are getting spooked from some of the more recent busts going on. She herself is getting out of Nassau (this kills me). All the good talent at one of my go to places has left due to this as well.

Anyone else feel like quality AMPs in NC are dying? I know the shitholes on OCR are still kicking, as well as some other places but IMO they are lesser quality.

I think it's going downhill....not because of LE busts,but because of greed and lack of service. My ATF was CiCi on bethpage rd ..great service and personality...then she retired ...and the infamous Crystal And Mei took over ...then they are rarely there and although Crystal is young and hot...her services were somewhat to be desired or maybe it was me. When I go to an amp .....I expect not only a he but the bra to drop and pants to drop or loosen...I want at lease breast and ass , kitty play besides massage and for this I would tip 40-60 . If I'm in the mood for bj or fs I will go to those places. But getting back to CiCi I got all of it got 80 for 1/2 or 100 for 1 hr.

Now in some place they move back. When you go to touch them or really upselling everything. I would visit a FS pro but I enjoy the massage and sometimes just want tits and ass .

I need to find another ATF and even maybe another UTR place.......

I haven't been to an AMP in Nassau since Newbridge Rd in Bellmore got busted. 21D Jerusalem in Hicksville has declined in quality long ago. There really isn't anything in Nassau worth going to. At least no places that I know about. I really miss Bellmore ... they always had decent looking younger girls there.

i think the entire long island AMP scene is drying up. For the prices some of these women think they can charge, it's almost worth it to spend an extra $18 on LIRR fare to go into manhattan to go to a real good place.

i think the entire long island AMP scene is drying up. For the prices some of these women think they can charge, it's almost worth it to spend an extra $18 on LIRR fare to go into manhattan to go to a real good place.
It's not a matter of the LIRR fare (plus subway) but the time involved that makes Manhattan a problem. Just drive into Flushing - you can't throw a stick without it landing in an AMP. See the Flushing Amps thread. I don't go to the Nassau HE amps anymore.

I think I'll just hire a young asian gal and part of her job will be a weekly massage with he, daty,breast ,and ass play , and FS -BBBJ CIM......oh what a dreamer I am .

Suffolk isn't much better. I just went to three on jericho in huntington all girls were 4s at best. With maybe the exception of amber over at boba. Of course she was busy and I would have had to wait for her I decided not to especially if I had to deal with her upsell. I called a place at 716 NYA that has been advertised on bp and ended up in a printing place. Had to go hack to work by them. Ill tty again Monday

Along with some of the recent comments in the 869 OCR Westbury thread, and what Bill said below, I'd say that Nassau is average-to-poor and western Suffolk isn't any better. I've been to a few places lately that have such a high turnover rate that I can't give an accurate review. One place had a completely different crew in three visits over a 5-week span. And the only reason I was going back to these places is because they were just AVERAGE... as opposed to lousy. By average I mean - the woman was average looking, had a decent personality, didn't ask for a ridiculous tip amount beforehand, was appreciative of the tip, didn't try to short me on time, gave an acceptable to good massage.