Anybody seen Jackie from Las Vegas

I'm a little confused.

Jackie from Las Vegas is a quality provider, priced right, that loves to travel and loves NYC. She comes here every month or 6 weeks, or at least she says that's her plan, yet I almost never hear anybody mention her or say they've seen her, or anything. Seems very odd to me.

She $300/hr, Greek + $100 and does all the stuff most of us seem to like. Her service has even improved since I first saw her in January.

Petite, long brown hair, about 5'3", 110, 34B (natural)-23-34, great figure, rather pretty face.

Anyway, she posted on TBD about coming here again, next week I think.

I don't think she's aware of UG, but I told her about it today.

[Edited by littleguy on 04-16-2001 at 07:03 PM]

Littleguy:

I saw here last time she was here, and will add a rousing endorsement
to everything you've said. For $$$, you can do FAR worse. Plus, she
is not a clock watcher. I get the impression that if she likes you, and
doesn't have another appt scheduled, you can stay almost as long as
you like; but I didn't get to test that to any degree of certainty. Her
friend that she travels with, Devon, is on my "to do" list also. Is it just
me, or are there too many hot travelling ladies coming to NYC at the
same time???

chickd

chickd,

You're right, I forgot about Devon but they don't always travel together. Devon's not quite my cup of tea though. Also, I believe what you said is true; if she doesn't have an appointment after, and she likes you, she probably will let you stay longer.

And her hour is routinely 5 or 10 minutes longer, IF you need it, if you get my drift.

First time she was in NYC and I saw her I had dinner with her that night. She's actually a real nice lady.

[Edited by littleguy on 04-17-2001 at 01:11 PM]

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Carl

If you still have the pics of Jackie, the ones you offered earlier this year on TBD, would you be so kind as to email them to me- many thanks in advance
Take care, HP

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
U-chem.........

I hate getting "beaten up" for giving glowing reviews of anyone, but.......

Devon is a MUST see !!

Jackie is great in my book - BUT, Devon is stellar

Email me with questions, if you like - p_nis_y2k@yahoo.com

MrNY

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
They just don't advertise in the right places.

Hey, put that down..........stop throwing that stuff at me.........ouch, that hurt..............

No throwing here slinky-you are right-they don't advertise properly-what they should have done was email all the clients they have seen in the past and let us know first,so we could arrange schedules,time, and moneys to book them first as more or less solid lock in's-one of the complaint's Jackie had when I saw here were all the last minute cancellations and no shows from new cummers-by just throwing out a blanket advertisement,then waiting fro us to "hopefully" see it and contact her/them-it's easier for her-BUT she creates a little irritation to the people who really want to see her/them-the regulars or soon to be regulars should be taken care of first-we are the ones who generate as much safe business for them,as they get from the boards,with question marks-but that won't change until the supply/demand rule changes-by either having her would be regulars feel a little slighted,or because of the economic market effecting even those with money...

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
I think.......

I think a lot of the traveling gals like to come into town "stealth"......

They have a following - do business - leave......

Word-of-mouth is their best advertising - However, if they are looking for pure volume and attract the supreme gentelmen (like oursleves), absolutely UG advertsing is best

But, if they are looking to meet with a select few, recommended (little screening), do what they need to do and leave - I think that's great too

I for one don't like - in fact, dispise having to take a number or a time-slot with a high-volume lady - it's like being in a gang bang - yick !

If anyone wants a referal for Devon, give a shout - she is primo, provides incall at a midtown/high-end hotel and is drop-dead gorgeous..

MrNY / TFH

Sorry SB -

Jackie will be her from the 4/22-4/29.

e-mail is jaclyn_jaclyn@usa.net

Slinky. I e-mailed her yesterday about UG and advertising here.

HP, Jackie will e-mail you pictures.

rogue, You are EXACTLY right. I've mentioned before that the ladies should e-mail the guys they've seen first, get as many of those bookings as they want or need and THEN post elsewhere to get others in case their former friends don't fill in their schedule.

Jackie doesn't take 'em one afte the other. She seems to leave a fair amount of "gaps". She also likes to move around the city during the time she doesn't see anybody. She sometimes leave a full day free for herself.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
Devon's email: exoticqd@aol.com

email me if you'd like some specific questions answered

she and jackie travel together - stay at the same upscale midtown hotel and are both LOTS of fun...

can't go wrong with either (or both) !!!!!!!

MrNY - p_nis_y2k@yahoo.com

I emailed Jackie and received a prompt reply with pics. Both she and Devin look great (I think I like Devin better). But..... she quoted $$$$, which is higher than what I expected and higher than my self imposed hobby limit. Too bad, they really looked like my type - natural, firm, petite.

I make my living in the market, enough said. To those of you who have less limited funds, enjoy !

Hunter