Anybody Have the Scoop on Morgan Leigh of LI

she's not shaunas sister for one.

she used to be morgan of philly.

she outted a well known poster of jag and tbd on tbd and posted his name and street address during a dispute he had with shauna and taylor li.

from what i've heard she's gained about 75-100 lbs in the past year or so...thus the bbw posts on tbd(philly) about her...enjoy!

IMHO......

STAY AWAY!!!!

Not Morgan of Philly

Different gal, Oz.

Unless she was Morgan of Philly long, long ago.

She comes off as a real snob..I recall her saying "I wouldn't even lay down in a hotel that only cost $200 a night."

So if you want an unattractive lady with a bad attitude..she may be the one you are looking for. Nothing about her appeals to me. But then...different strokes.

sorry about that...

she was morgan *LEIGH* of philly.

she drilled an old friend of ours on tbd, JB. she ,taylor li of philly and shauna. matter o' fact his was the first name or word ever banned from tbd......

even before they banned p@ulina!

[Edited by Ozzy on 04-24-2001 at 05:33 PM]

and didnt she post on tbd, that her dad was "mr. castillano" ?.......as in gambino-castillano crime family

and ment it as a threat....

Oz,

Our friend named after a black and white kid character in the early days of T.V. ?

The one who now has made an unfounded accusation *he* heard about another hobbyist from a provider friend of his that *he* refuses to name ?

Kind of similar to the GC/Vera/EZ controversy raging now.

Morgan Leigh

Hey Oz-- you are right except for the Morgan of Philly part.
But man she has great tits. Her email keeps bouncing back anyone have her addy? I may take one for the group.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Try this my MOT brother,
MorganLeighNYC@aol.com
Beeper- 516 332 8699
cell- 516-607-4289

[Edited by Carl M on 04-26-2001 at 10:59 AM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Taking one for the boys!

I was slated to see Morgan at Noon but she cancelled out at the last moment, says she wants to reschedule- what do you guys think! Previous track record says no- but Im up in the air on this one!

thats ok guys but it's your ball in the fire and your names that will be proudly displayed on tbd tomorrow.

as i said....enjoy!

while you still can.

carl.....maybe she heard about you and called tony soprano to come meet you too.

I gotta agree TNS those are a couple of mighty buoys.
Pepperoni nipples the size of CD's - gotta really se 'em up close to assess their quality. PN's are not for everyone though.

As far as the non-visible aspects go, if Ozzy is that negative gotta give that some heavy credence (of course, he was wrong on the Agee/Luzinski thing - but he was so young then).

make your own choice about her...

i'm just stating the facts.

she outted someone on a public board.

then threatened anyone who posted against what she did, by throwing a dead former mafia cappo's name around. i'm sure it's still there someplace. tbd doesn't delete everything.