Any help on her??

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I was chatting with an UTR girl I am seeing. She was hanging out with the girl in the photo. She mentioned she has a very large client base. I thought I would check here and get some info on her if available.

Mr. Wiggley

I asked her and she got a little pissy, I didn't wish to piss her off cause we have fun.
Know what, I asked a question and all I got was questioned about it.
Close the fucking thread.

I asked her and she got a little pissy, I didn't wish to piss her off cause we have fun.
Know what, I asked a question and all I got was questioned about it.
Close the fucking thread.
Now who is getting pissy, wigs? It doesn't appear that guys were busting your balls here. Every single one of the questions appears to be valid. It wasn't until I saw your explanation that it even made sense to me. But you validated yourself with that, so you needn't get frustrated with the queries that came before it.
Let's leave the thread intact and maybe someone will chime with an ID eventually. (The problem could be that the pictured girl is also operating UTR.)
One last thought. Next time you are with your UTR in person, tell her you would be interested in a threesome with her friend. With you lying next to her and your cash in her hand, your UTR might be a bit less pissy about discussing it.

Mr. Wiggley

Yeah sorry lots of stuff going on. I actually brought up the subject to her and she said if I want to see this girl I can't see her anymore. These bitches can be very territorial!!!
Anyway seems odd that for a girl with "lots of clients" nobody here knows her.
No biggie either way to me.

I was wondering two things regarding what would prompt your UTR to send you that picture and then respond in the way she did.
First was whether your UTR has some issues where she is trying to show a hold on you more than just mere jealousy. Something along the lines of "Oh, no, you can't have her and me, too." Does she ever exhibit that type of dominance?
The second thought was that maybe this other girl is your UTR's "girlfriend." I've often read that providers are either bi or gay and have steady girlfriends.
You might see if the second scenario is true by testing your UTR. Tell her you would very much like to see her and this other girl getting it on together in a session with you. Promise that the other girl would be totally off limits to you and would just interact with the UTR. Again, I suggest doing this in person during a session right after you've handed her some cash so that she will be a better mood to consider it.