Any Golf Fans out there?

Are any UG members going to the PGA Championship next week? If so we should have some universal way of recognizing a patron as a member.

I will be there Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

At Baltusrol Golf Club? I'll be there. I got tickets to that event. I have always wanted to ask, maybe this should be a poll. But how many of us UGers have met another UGer in person or know another UGer?

Daddycool said:
At Baltusrol Golf Club? I'll be there. I got tickets to that event. I have always wanted to ask, maybe this should be a poll. But how many of us UGers have met another UGer in person or know another UGer?

As I said I will be there Mon/Tues/Thurs

I have not met anyone yet or know anyone ( or do I and just don"t know it???) Hmmm

Anyway perhaps a UG STICKER OR BUTTON ON OUR HATS

I'll be there with the white polo that has an UG patch where the polo horse should be....that way you'll be able to find me.

I have always wondered when I am in a strip club if the guy hoggin the good looking girl is someone from UG trying to get some play in the VIP room.

Daddycool said:
I will be there wed and thurs. I'll try to find you, seriously. I'll buy youy a beer or scotch.

Question what are you doing about parking? I live in the area, so taking a train or parking in the meadowlands won't work for me, I am trying to find parking at a local train station and there is free shuttle from there, I 'm doing some recon tomorrow

Bigd18 said:
I'll look for ya , I am looking for some kind of patch/sticker for that very reason.

Happy Mongering
maybe you could get Fellowship of Utopia Guide baseball hats made with our famous acronym FUG embroidered on the front.

The PGA could reclaim it's past glory by going back to match play... hard to pull off with the TV people. The fourth major now is really the Players Championship.

Golf is my second favorite hobby, you all know the first.

I hope I can still get tickets. If I get to go, I'll be wearing a baseball cap with a yellow tee attached on the side.

Falcon said:
Golf is my second favorite hobby, you all know the first.

I hope I can still get tickets. If I get to go, I'll be wearing a baseball cap with a yellow tee attached on the side.
Are you going to piss on it to make it yellow? Just kidding , I will keep an eye out :)

We should get hats but it might be difficult to tell your SO or wife what FUG or UG stands for. I haven't thougt about the parking issue. I like getting a limo for these things. By the time you pay parking, train, dealing with the traffic and it looks cool to all those 20 smonthings walking around.

Bigd18 said:
Are any UG members going to the PGA Championship next week? If so we should have some universal way of recognizing a patron as a member.

I'll be there Friday. I'll be the one getting a BBBJ from Tiger's wife.

rick

We need some type of code to acknowledge each other without letting on to others that we are mongers. I may be there with some associates from work, a couple of them girls I'm working on to bang.

Falcon said:
We need some type of code to acknowledge each other without letting on to others that we are mongers. I may be there with some associates from work, a couple of them girls I'm working on to bang.

Something with UG ON EITHER YOUR SHIRT OR HAT