Angelico's fetish parties

My friend has been getting e mails from this guy for a while so we arranged to go last night.

We arrived early, and there was plenty of parking all around.

Its $50 to get in and we arrived at 8PM and they let us take a look at the private areas upstairs.

Its a BYOB place so the girls don't bother you for drinks.

They even offer free soda, which is nice.

There are plenty of free private areas on the main floor.

At 8PM there were at least a dozen girls and by midnight when we left there were well over 40 girls.

They chat with you and ask your fetesh.

Its $20 for ten minutes in private.

We had a very nice time and in my opinion, if you like spinners there were at least 6 way above average.

I guess I should thank you for the heads up, but I'm really not sure here. Since you didn't give any info on how to contact Angelico, there's no way anyone here who's interested would be able to go. There's also no info as to even where it is, or what to do if you'd like to try it. But then, given the wide range of fetishes that people might have, I also have no clue what my $20 and 10 minutes could get me. But sure. Beyond all that, thanks for the heads up. I guess.

I guess I should thank you for the heads up, but I'm really not sure here. Since you didn't give any info on how to contact Angelico, there's no way anyone here who's interested would be able to go. There's also no info as to even where it is, or what to do if you'd like to try it. But then, given the wide range of fetishes that people might have, I also have no clue what my $20 and 10 minutes could get me. But sure. Beyond all that, thanks for the heads up. I guess.
My friend found it thru a sugardaddy group.

He received a confirmation and was allowed to bring me in.

I signed up and now I can bring people in.

Its every Thursday in Astoria, 8PM - 2AM.

His parties have been going on for two years and he is well known.

I read some of the reviews out there and my friend got two different hand jobs for $40 each.

Its like the Red Door and Big Dee Parties. They didn't post any address.

I met Slinky and if he reaches out to me, I would give him the contact information.

If you google fetish affairs you can find the website to join their mailing list where they’ll send you the invites. It’s in Astoria every other Thursdays.

pokler

Power Bottom
My friend has been getting e mails from this guy for a while so we arranged to go last night.

Its $50 to get in and we arrived at 8PM and they let us take a look at the private areas upstairs.

At 8PM there were at least a dozen girls and by midnight when we left there were well over 40 girls.

We had a very nice time and in my opinion, if you like spinners there were at least 6 way above average.

Did you get a hj, bj? How much ? Dfk , daty ? How much ? On the lap dance thread I gave nice detail when I went to Angelico two weeks ago ?

Funny characters of the nights:

1. Classic - Really ugly guy with huge gut and big nose was in a dress and heels and fake wig...lmao....Jimmy says he is going to wear dress next time and get in free

2. Old guy in walker sitting on couch rubbing and licking girls feet all night. It is a foot fetish party. That is just a cover. Its mostly a erotic lap dance party with sperm everywhere

3. Weird looking guy with dog collar around his neck and huge fanny pack filled with something...I assume whips and chains....

4. Guy next to me on couch spanking the shit out of girl and her screaming...

5. Owner of club looked like out of the 70s with tye dye shirt....out of woodstock...yeah he has banged many a swinger in his day...

6. Classic line of the night from Lila she is a 9 " I dont need to suck dick all night" Yeah she wouldnt give it up...I tried....

pokler

Power Bottom

1. Classic - Really ugly guy with huge gut and big nose was in a dress and heels and fake wig...lmao....Jimmy says he is going to wear dress next time and get in free

2. Old guy in walker sitting on couch rubbing and licking girls feet all night. It is a foot fetish party. That is just a cover. Its mostly a erotic lap dance party with sperm everywhere

3. Weird looking guy with dog collar around his neck and huge fanny pack filled with something...I assume whips and chains....

5. Owner of club looked like out of the 70s with tye dye shirt....out of woodstock...yeah he has banged many a swinger in his day...

6. Classic line of the night from Lila she is a 9 " I dont need to suck dick all night" Yeah she wouldnt give it up...I tried....
Warning ... Sometimes the really ugly guy shows up with a diaper on .

These are the times when I think to myself "Maybe woodworking wouldn't be such a bad hobby after all".

Senor...pretty sure I know your friend that took you to this.
Hello Slinky, Lightweight Corona Drinker, and the other member whose handle I cannot remember from here that I ran into at this event.
I have also gone to this a few times. Mainly for some takeout. 3 visits and I could not get any digits. Only Spinners for my plate. No bouncers watching you. So better lapdances than most NYC strip clubs. All is available but for much more than that popular long time nyc brothel.

This sounds great! I would like to check this out...can I get some help here? Much appreciated..