Angelica 631-980-3469 Holbrook

Has anyone seen her? Didn’t see anything on here. Not much if you google number. Cute girl. Nice body. Didn’t have time to make it to Huntington today

On this past Saturday the need to venture out came to me. I got kinda busy to write a review then I came across this post. While reading it the location sounded the same had to check phone number the latest one matched. Searching for provider came across a add with631 943 2861 now I do not know if it same girl. After a text quick reply gat all information 180 ss 220 hhr 300hr opted for half sent location Holbrook input address in gps got near noticed it was a apartment complex found address text in lot parked gave apt # knocked a cute girl long black hair answered lead me to a room very clean had ensuite needed to relive myself when I exit she was already down to her panties she is skinny undressed got on bed some light kissing hands roaming grabs cover gave very good bj nice hand motion and deep sucking tongue playing she gets on top cg rode me nicely getting close got in missionary popped in bag cleaned me up out the door. The girl I met I will repeat. Like I said do not know if same girl reviewed here previously.

On this past Saturday the need to venture out came to me. I got kinda busy to write a review then I came across this post. While reading it the location sounded the same had to check phone number the latest one matched. Searching for provider came across a add with631 943 2861 now I do not know if it same girl. After a text quick reply gat all information 180 ss 220 hhr 300hr opted for half sent location Holbrook input address in gps got near noticed it was a apartment complex found address text in lot parked gave apt # knocked a cute girl long black hair answered lead me to a room very clean had ensuite needed to relive myself when I exit she was already down to her panties she is skinny undressed got on bed some light kissing hands roaming grabs cover gave very good bj nice hand motion and deep sucking tongue playing she gets on top cg rode me nicely getting close got in missionary popped in bag cleaned me up out the door. The girl I met I will repeat. Like I said do not know if same girl reviewed here previously.
Chevy, do the pics in ad look about right? Thx.

I think a few girls work together at this location. The others can be considered very skinny when to Angelica's pics.

I believe this is them. https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...and-junkie-avoid-holbrook.60386/#post-1338757
The place I saw did not resemble what is this post. I walked into a very clean apartment no one else was there there was a dog a small one sleeping in a dog bed no cage seen no kids toys anywhere. The girl was clean no marks on arms or legs was very attentive and held a conversation.

Ba
The place I saw did not resemble what is this post. I walked into a very clean apartment no one else was there there was a dog a small one sleeping in a dog bed no cage seen no kids toys anywhere. The girl was clean no marks on arms or legs was very attentive and held a conversation.
Based on the pics of Angelica with the number 631-980-3469

Not sure who is the 631-943-2861, haven't seen her yet, tried to meet but so far our schedules haven't matched up.

But both of them are different from CiCi/Amber/Mia [super skinny, and tall] [etc] of the thread https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...and-junkie-avoid-holbrook.60386/#post-1338757

Ba

Based on the pics of Angelica with the number 631-980-3469

Not sure who is the 631-943-2861, haven't seen her yet, tried to meet but so far our schedules haven't matched up.

But both of them are different from CiCi/Amber/Mia [super skinny, and tall] [etc] of the thread https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...and-junkie-avoid-holbrook.60386/#post-1338757
if you google the 631-980-3469 some of the same pics come up as the 631-943-2861 number. So it has to be the same chick.