Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

When I saw angel posting about returning home I figured I should see her again before she leaves I decided to have have some Costa Rican for breakfast. Half hour for 200 money very well spent.

Get to the room as she is checking in chat for a few then clean up and get comfortable. She and I are both very orally so lots of dfk and daty and 69. She enjoys sitting in my face and to be honest she was the perfect breakfast snack .

We catch our breath and then get to the other dishes on the menu. Her pussy gets so nice after she cums. It was tough to last long. Switch it up a few positions let one fly and then relax some more.

Great time with an amazing provider. I highly recommend

Gents:
Angel is just that.. I have seen her recently while she is in town through the month-She is a delight to spend time with.. I’ll save the intimate details, as ymmv, but take the time to spoil yourself in the petite arms of Ms. Angel-A lovely morning with a lovely lady...
My next item on the bucket list will be doubles with her and Sophia

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I saw Angel a few weeks ago as part of a duo with Sophia. I have now had a session with her...alone. I had a wonderful time...she is enthusiastic and provides a full GFE. We DFK'd to start and then went to some DATY followed by a BBBJ and a number of covered positions including CG and RCG...the finale was a wonderful and long BBBJ. I highly recommend her.

I saw Angel today and she immediately became my ATF. Setup was pretty easy- texted and went through verification, within a couple hours she offered her availability. To my surprise she was pretty wide open. I initially took a time a week out, but the next day I got too excited and asked if she had anything sooner. She was very flexible with scheduling which I appreciated.

When I arrived at the spot that she's usually at in farmingdale, I was a bit sketched out to be honest. The whole place is under construction, and I had never been here before, but it seems to me like a hot spot for this type of activity. I arrived about 15 minutes early and waited in my car until our time, and during that time span I saw at least 3-4 mongers going in and out of various rooms. That made me a bit nervous, but I believe she's been using this spot for a while with no issues.

Anyway I got the text to come up, the door is open and I walk in. The room is nicer than the outside, with mirrors all around so you can see all the action. She greets me in a cute little dress and to my surprise she looks so much better than described or in her pictures. She's a tiny little thing, about 5 feet tall, and thin. Absolutely adorable. As others have said she's Costa Rican so I expected a bit of a language barrier but she speaks perfect English. She welcomes me in, I took off my shoes and laid on the bed after setting the donation aside.

She sits next to me on the bed and we start with some chit chat while she runs her hands up and down my body. She teases my cock a little bit and after she feels how hard I am getting, she took my pants off and started with an incredible BBJ. Very slow and sensual, lots of attention. She got fully naked and did it sideways so I could have easy access to rub her clit and get her warmed up. She moved around a bit to rub her tits up and down my cock and adjust a little bit. After about 10 mins she puts the rubber and lube on me and gets on top of me. The cock goes in and my god she has a tight little pussy. She rides me CG for a little while, very sensually and GFE. Lots of DFK which I loved, neck kissing and hair grabbing. It was really good.

I told her I was having a hard time holding my cum back so we switched to doggy so i could control the motions. I loved pounding her from behind and seeing her face in the mirror above the bed. I grabbed her by the neck while I fucked her and pulled her hair a little and she seemed to be loving it. She said she was going to cum in doggy. We switched around a bit more between missionary and back to doggy, lots of DFK between. It was a great time. Around the 20 minute mark I think she came and I did too. She provided a standard clean up, and we spent the last 10 minutes chatting. She's honestly a really good conversationalist, that was surprisingly the most enjoyable part for me. After I left all I could think about was when I could go back to see her again.

Shes here for another couple weeks, I believe she's leaving first or second week of October. Can't wait to see her again!

Had the opportunity to see Angel Baby the other day. Set the appointment with her in advance after some light screening. Rate was 220 for the hh. Good communication setting all up.

Day of get a text providing location - a decent hotel right off LIE by Nassau-Suffolk border. The time comes and she sends the room number and it's all good to go.

Nice clean room and she greets me with a nice smile, a big hug and some LFK. She looks great in a shimmering blue dress - spaghetti straps, backless. Very attractive woman. Sometimes people will say 'name a actress ir celebrity' simeone looks like. Id say she's like a Hispanic Mary Lou Rettin - nice smile, energetic, sweet and petite.

We sit down on the couch and have some chit chat; and she's reaching and rubbing my arms and thighs. Head over to the bedroom area. She asks for a quick hands wash - sure, no problem. We get naked and I sit on the edge of the bed. Her very nice tips are right in my face - liking and kissing them while fondling her ass.

We lay down on the bed and she brings out some spray to sanitize. Not a problem - its not like an AMP wiping down the kitchen counter, this is sliw and seductive. Gets the job done while getting tge motor cranked. She then goes into a nice BBBJ. Good suction, nice rhythm, playing with the boys. I'm rubbing her mound as she sucks me.

I motion for her to lie back and start DATY - she's clean and fresh. Nice, nice pussy - I lick it, suck it and ay with her clothes between thumb and fingers. She's giving whispered encouragement and her hands are on my head guiding me, which I love.

She gets a condom ready and starts the BBBJ again and then suits me up. She goes up top in CG. She felt great and it was nice watching her tits bounce a bit while she rode me. Sliding up and down and slapping sounds as she bottomed out. Then onto RCG - again, very nice. Wonderful view if her ass as she slid back and forth. Grabbed ahold of her and started pounding hard. I wanted to stop and go for standing doggy, but I felt the load coming and knew if I stopped I might not get it back - such are the perils of age.

I decided not to wait for a better thing and let loose into the bag. She turned around, lying next to me and we had some pillow talk and soft stroking and fondling. She then gave me a very nice cleanup with some warm water and toweled off - nice touch that was very appreciated.

A little more chat as I dressed - she stayed naked, so I can burn the image of her body into my memory. Then out the door and downstairs. Went about 15 minutes over on time - she wasn't rushing or seemed concerned about the clock.

Says she's leaving end of the week, will be back after November.

Nice time, would repeat - had to try her after seeing that white dress picture in her ad thread on here.

I had an opportunity to meed angel yesterday. I already got screened a day before and setup an appointment for next day. The location is very close to LIE on the border of suffolk.

Upon arrival i texted her and she asked me to call and on the call she gave me the room number and asked me not to know but just walk in and not to discus donation, which she already text me a day earlier. ( $400/Hour ).

Her room was clear and organized, She is petite and has right amount of meat on top and bottom, upon entering she gave hug and light kiss and we set on the sofa and started small chit chat with roaming hand all over each other, then she sit on top of me and we started nice DFK and boob suck for few minutes and i am sure she could feel the bulge in my pants, a quick hand was and we are on the bed naked.

She started with nice BBBJ with nice eye contact while i was rubbing her clit, after few minutes of sucking she put the cover and started cowgirl and end up in missionary, after few minutes of intense session we took small break with more chit chats and DFK.

She is a real GFE, good with conversation and will make feel welcome and confortahbe.

Look 8/10
Service 9/10
Donation : 400/Hour
Repeat : Yes