Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

Private hotties requires a reference/referral as well. Sophia may be a good place to start or perhaps Mandy as they have lots of UG business and are willing to help in these situations if not mistaken

Most higher $ providers consider it part of their service to provide references to other providers. They know guys like variety and that we will remember the kindness by repeating.

I always have used Gina Rollins as my reference. Literally for like 7 years.

Although previously reviewed by me new twist in last session a week or so ago.
Most has been said here before she is a cute latino small tlframed well toned with good personality and great skills.
Took the hour session. first time I ever did edging. No contact or touching by me. Gentle touching and massaging of jr with some slow jerking. Came really hard and intense. Caught up on each others life and then round 2 which included an awesome bbbj (me on edge of bed/ me standing/ me lying on bed and then cfs in miss/cg/rcg and popped during doggie.left 260 for hour as I was unsure of hourly rate as I usually do the half hour.

She got back to me right away, but I couldn't pass the screening. I don't have a established provider here - just the fly by types that change numbers every week. I could probably have used one of my Manhattan agencies - Lear would do it - but she wouldn't even tell me what part of the island she was in,so no point in bothering 3rd parties if I can't even travel that far.

She got back to me right away, but I couldn't pass the screening. I don't have a established provider here - just the fly by types that change numbers every week. I could probably have used one of my Manhattan agencies - Lear would do it - but she wouldn't even tell me what part of the island she was in,so no point in bothering 3rd parties if I can't even travel that far.
She is usually in Farmingdale or Bethpage.

So heres my review. Tried to set up by text but had to go thru a screening process that would make any nornal person give up but since most of us here are not normal to begin with i didnt lol. I had to have another provider do me a favor and let me use her as a reference which was a nice solid on her behalf so thank you hun!!! Anyways she finally said i was referred and good to go. Got lucky cause she had a opening early afternoon. Got to the spot and called. No wait gave me the room #. She checked me out from her door on the balcony and called me up. Had a small chit chat about her screening process and how she has to be veru careful, mentioned how she is like this because she got robbed a couple years ago. Talked about her sister that i also use to see back in the days. So clothes come off and i lay on bed. She gets a wipe and some alcohol and does a quick clean up and starts a nice slow bbbj, then i positioned her 69 so i can tatse her. She was nice n clean and tasted good. Throwns on a cover and asks me what position so i asked her to get on top. She starts riding me pretty nice slow and sensual and i can tell shes enjoying it cause she's actually looking at me with a smile of satisfaction. After a few min i tell her to lay down. I start fucking her and put her legs up on my shoulders and i take a look at her cute little feet and i grab them and start kissing her feet and toes a bit which kinda turned me on, mind you i dont have a foot fetish nor am i into feet but it was a nice different experience. After a few i just bust in the bag and laid back down and she cleaned me up. Got dressed and talked a bit more and put 150$ on the counter for hh , kiss goodbye and was out the door with no regrets. All in all it was a good session, i would repeat. Customer service and attention was a 10. She had a nice little cute body small nice breasts and a cute butt. I would say shes in the Petite section like brandy. Face was pretty not too much makeup, room was clean.

So heres my review. Tried to set up by text but had to go thru a screening process that would make any nornal person give up but since most of us here are not normal to begin with i didnt lol. I had to have another provider do me a favor and let me use her as a reference which was a nice solid on her behalf so thank you hun!!! Anyways she finally said i was referred and good to go. Got lucky cause she had a opening early afternoon. Got to the spot and called. No wait gave me the room #. She checked me out from her door on the balcony and called me up. Had a small chit chat about her screening process and how she has to be veru careful, mentioned how she is like this because she got robbed a couple years ago. Talked about her sister that i also use to see back in the days. So clothes come off and i lay on bed. She gets a wipe and some alcohol and does a quick clean up and starts a nice slow bbbj, then i positioned her 69 so i can tatse her. She was nice n clean and tasted good. Throwns on a cover and asks me what position so i asked her to get on top. She starts riding me pretty nice slow and sensual and i can tell shes enjoying it cause she's actually looking at me with a smile of satisfaction. After a few min i tell her to lay down. I start fucking her and put her legs up on my shoulders and i take a look at her cute little feet and i grab them and start kissing her feet and toes a bit which kinda turned me on, mind you i dont have a foot fetish nor am i into feet but it was a nice different experience. After a few i just bust in the bag and laid back down and she cleaned me up. Got dressed and talked a bit more and put 150$ on the counter for hh , kiss goodbye and was out the door with no regrets. All in all it was a good session, i would repeat. Customer service and attention was a 10. She had a nice little cute body small nice breasts and a cute butt. I would say shes in the Petite section like brandy. Face was pretty not too much makeup, room was clean.
Sounds good. Most decent to good pros ask for References. If you've been hobbying for a while and can't get references. You've either been seeing only fast houses and streetwalkers and amps that don't give references. I agree some of these girls gotta be careful.

Sounds good. Most decent to good pros ask for References. If you've been hobbying for a while and can't get references. You've either been seeing only fast houses and streetwalkers and amps that don't give references. I agree some of these girls gotta be careful.
True and there's certain indepent girls that still wont give references cause they feel their going to be losing out on business but that's not the case. But good thing i got my sb to have my back.