Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

NOTE: A search on the first number that monty posted led back to a post and ensuing conversation about Angel in the Cheap Head thread so I copied them to here. That is a fantastic feature of the new software.

I've seen Angel as well 60 for ss (bbjcim or fs). The number in the thread title is the most recent (575-2028) She bounces around from Hauppauge to Holtsville (once in a while in Bay Shore). The first 3 pics Banacek posted are the most recent. The pic with the stockings and the heels is an older pic.

She gives a really good bj. Nice pace, uses some spit and will play with the boys if you ask. She is about 5'6-5'7, has b/c sized breasts (never been good as judge breast sizes) and a big ass (which is really soft) if some of you guys are into that body type. Hotel room usually smells like cigarettes but not that heavy of a smell. She is pleasant and gets to work as soon as you get undressed. If you need a quick bj with no fuss, I would recommend her.

I never knew greek was available. I've only done bbjcim.

Don’t know the thread but I know she’s been reviewed here perhaps in cheap head
Last time I saw her was 60 bbbj swallow
Good skills and backdoor swings way open. Think short full serve is 120?
Greek extra 50
FYI.....mom!!!!! Usually in bathroom
Just a psa
Are we sure it’s Mom? Have you seen her? Hope to meet her tonight. Will post review after.

ive been with this girl probably like 3 years ago in huntington, she could be prettier but she was not that fucked up in the face. she always runs out of condoms and has you drive her to 711 which is right next to the motel -_-, either way nice bbj, didnt know i could CIM. ive fucked her too, her ass is not that firm but it looks great bouncing back at ya when you're pounding doggie and her skin was very soft.

Saw her a couple weeks ago in Commack. I went with 60 for hh which included a BBBJ and CFS. I have no doubt in mind that if I wanted to (which I would never) go BBFS she would of. She response relatively quickly via text and met me on 15 min notice. The room is nasty and her face is even worse; however, as long as you can pretend her face is someone else's, her big ass will distract you.

P.S Her mom wasn't there hiding in the room and I was ready for that awkward encounter lol