Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Angel ‭631-403-8273‬
BBJCIM + gulp .6
Haven’t partaken innin other service cause the girl can suck a mean dick.
Works out of a decent hotel in Hauppauge.
(SS .6) (HH 1 )(HR 1.6) (b.a.k d.o.o.r +.4)
Tell her you work at the Bayshore Boilermaker Factory

Angel ‭631-403-8273‬
BBJCIM + gulp .6
Haven’t partaken innin other service cause the girl can suck a mean dick.
Works out of a decent hotel in Hauppauge.
(SS .6) (HH 1 )(HR 1.6) (b.a.k d.o.o.r +.4)
Tell her you work at the Bayshore Boilermaker Factory
Nice tip. Any description of her for the gang.

Went to see angel yesterday. Pulled up to her Incall motor parkway yesterday and once I'm there she says she needs a min, never replied after that complete waste of time.

Just saw Angel and boy is she enthusiastic about bbbjcim!! Not much to look at and the room smelt like BO or stale food. .6 and I was in and out in 15 with a smile on my face. Nice clean chain on Motor Parkway. Will repeat for sure.

Does anyone have the info on this one? Or if a thread exists, can you link? I can't search numbers since the website was revamped, and searching for "Angel", well.....talk about needles in haystacks! Thanks!

Does anyone have the info on this one? Or if a thread exists, can you link? I can't search numbers since the website was revamped, and searching for "Angel", well.....talk about needles in haystacks! Thanks!
She has also used the following numbers, I've done a review of her on one of her numbers, can't recall which one:
  1. 6314038273
  2. 6313889713 (she's also done doubles with Kelsey 6315667527)
  3. 7742852319
  4. 6319910591 (this number when searching her ads have different pictures, same girl just different poses/outfits or lack of outfits)
  5. 6315074275
She's normally hosting between Motor Pkwy/Brentwood and Vets Hwy/McArthur Airport areas.

She's got great bbj/cim skills, and will also ride cg/rcg for long times not a clock watcher, her body is more plump than her pictures indicate.

Looking for special treatment, her birthday is according to her ad:
Fri 09 Jun 2017 08:07 PM
Hi GENTLEMEN COME HELP ME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Don’t know the thread but I know she’s been reviewed here perhaps in cheap head
Last time I saw her was 60 bbbj swallow
Good skills and backdoor swings way open. Think short full serve is 120?
Greek extra 50
FYI.....mom!!!!! Usually in bathroom
Just a psa

billyS

Reign of Terror
You can search on the last four numbers. Only problem is sometimes girls change their numbers.
Or you can search on Angel and wade thru the threads.

A. You can search on phone numbers. The difference is that now the software ignores the area code and exchange and only searches on the last four numbers and you will see this stated in your search results. Or you can do as billyS suggested and just search on the last four digits.
B. Doing either of those searches would have directed you to this thread:
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/angels-phone.54195/#post-1158008

She has also used the following numbers, I've done a review of her on one of her numbers, can't recall which one:
  1. 6314038273
  2. 6313889713 (she's also done doubles with Kelsey 6315667527)
  3. 7742852319
  4. 6319910591 (this number when searching her ads have different pictures, same girl just different poses/outfits or lack of outfits)
  5. 6315074275
C'mon, man, you must know about the phone number format that Slinky and all of us mods have repeatedly posted. (I know that it's not as effective for searches with the new software, but Slinky still wants you to follow it.) I wasn't even going to approve the post but I felt your info was too valuable to just delete. Also, you posted it twice. Please be more careful.

Thanks guys, and thanks again for the tips on searching with the new system. I had come across the above thread via Google search, but as it didn't contain any info about the girl, I posted the inquiry.

C'mon, man, you must know about the phone number format that Slinky and all of us mods have repeatedly posted. (I know that it's not as effective for searches with the new software, but Slinky still wants you to follow it.) I wasn't even going to approve the post but I felt your info was too valuable to just delete. Also, you posted it twice. Please be more careful.
Sorry, i thought the number format was only regarding the header/title of the posts. Will try to keep that in mind when inline content posting as well.

As for the repeat post; i think the reply/comments when on my phone stay available after hitting the "post reply" button and when i put the phone in my pocket instead of a butt dial, i get the butt double-post.