An invitation to LIDAWN

Dawn - NJ

Count me in as another Jersey guy who would love to see Dawn (and others) come to NJ for a couple of days. There are so many hotel rooms in the Meadowlands area - only ten minutes from midtown Manhattan. They run the gamut from RedRoof Inn's to the ulta luxurious brand new Rennaissance (about 200.00 per night). With over 2000 rooms in a five square mile area, I'll say t the average room rate is around $99 - 149.00 - there are also several "suite" hotels.

As with all forms of entertainment, there will always be a hefty contingent of Jersey folk schlepping into Manhattan -but not neccessarily enjoying the rigors of getting in and out of the City. It is always a welcome pleasure when something comes to this side of the river.

For any of the other providers reading this, there are a lot of us Jersey guys who will support you if you stay in NJ. You will save a small fortune on your hotel bill, so you won't even have to see as many clients to pay down a $400.00 per night room or you won't have to have to levy a NYC surcharge to cover some of the highest expenses in the world.

This is not a slam of New York (it always will be the greatest) but merely an option for many providers that have no clue of its existance. I'll be happy to help anyone who needs advice.

Lets hear from more Jersey guys - maybe we can sway acouple if we are vocal enough. Candie, you are welcome to add your two cents also - as you established your little cottage industry here in NJ.

To make this easier for everyone whee are most of you guys located? Not interested in specifc towns but general location. Are you north or south of Route 78?

Since I'm the one who issued the invitation to Dawn, I'm hoping that Dawn will like one of the hotels I suggest in either the Newark airport area or the Meadlowlands

Most importantly, Dawn what would you like in a hotel room and which of the two areas that I've suggested above would you prefer? Both areas are readily accessible via major highways.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by Phantom
Carl M,

One question. Does it or does it not say on Dawn's site that she loves to travel? I take that as she loves to travel with regards to her work. Am I wrong?
Yeah it does say that on her site- but like I said there are certain variables that I cannot get into, the odds right now are stacked against it bro- but talk to her!

I, too, am south of 78. (I'm in the Princeton area, if anyone cares.) But I'm not sure how the LI Dawn experience will be if we're all lined up like aircraft coming into Newark Airport -- spaced a mile apart, strung out as far as the eye can see in the night sky, and the main thing keeping us from landing sooner is the availability of a gate.

Somehow, I thought Dawn would be more like a fine cruise ship, with lots of music and laughs and fine dining and maybe some fireworks thrown in periodically. (I've never met Dawn, and I've never taken a cruise, either.)

It's self-delusionary, but I like to think that I'm maybe the only appointment she has today, rather than being squeezed in between the nonstop to LA and the shuttle to Boston.

HornDogBuddah

You are absolutely correct. I was lucky enough to spend an entire day with Dawn (over 8 hours). In order to fully appreciate what this lady has to offer you must spend time with her. Don't get me wrong, her "skills" are impeccable and you better hold on tight, but she brings so much more to the table. Dawn , will touch you body, mind, heart and soul and send you home feeling like a king. We all have different defintions of a true GFE. IMHO, If you looked up GFE you would see a picture of Dawn. You will definitely regret only spending two hours with her.

If you don't believe me..

http://www.bigdoggie.net/newyork/posts/21619.html

[Edited by ezrlove on 02-20-2001 at 05:19 PM]

After reading the text on http://www.cajuncumfort.com, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to withdraw my invitation to LIDawn. It seems that I'm NOT the type of guy she desires to spend time with, since I get my hands dirty during work. Since she specifly states that she will only see "professionall white collar gentlemen". Therefore in her mind I can not possibly have ANYTHING in common with her.

I guess I'll just have to spend my time with those women who took the time to get to know me and are perfectly happy with who I am.

[Edited by Phantom on 02-20-2001 at 05:26 PM]

phantom my humble apologie....

please excuse the text on my page it is still under construction and guy catelli and cvl are re writing the most of it..I merely had to get the page up and going please forgive the words they are definantly not my own...in my haste i made a big error
I am in the midst of a re write the text was taken from another page and is under remodel. please accept my humble apologies and know that I would love to get dirty with you and that my collar is fairly blue as i work on my back.. from time to time and often sweat and toil too (wink.)..... forgive me for the horrible way my page was worded and know that i will be doing all i can to get it fixed asap...
I do not only see white collar workers!
. I do prefer to see intelligent people as I consider conversation part of the best foreplay around.... but intelligent people come from all over, under and above.... it seems my web designer needs to quickly fix this particular way of wording my need for excellent conversation and wonderful laughs..
please again forgive the tastless way it was worded...

humble and a bit red in the face..
DAWN

dearest phantom

it seems in my haste to get my web page up i did not proof all of the commentary the web page designer put up..my biggest apologies to you on every level..
I being the blue collar on my back type have no room to put something like that into my page and will get on it ASAP
I feel terrible that the wording was put as such that i did not desire the company of hard working hands on men.. i am so sorry and embarressed .. please accept my humble apologies.. i am working to get it re written as we speak give me a day it will be gone,,
What i do request is intelligent conversation which can for me personally be the best forplay be there hopefully..
Also a great sense of humor and lots of laughs and fun..
I am assuming that the web page designer noting my interests in history and art and antiques and travel and archeology made the poor assumption that i would enjoy white colllar men more.. bad assumption which has now made an ass out of me..
All i can say is i am humbled and red faced and sorry .. rest assure that any man with a good heart and a kind hand is good enough for me..

sincerely,
Dawn

I'm north or 78 but close enough to Newark to make the trip.

I've read many good things about Dawn, so I hope her NJ trip happens.

Dawn thanks for considering a trip to see the humble folks of Joisey ... lol

btw indulge a newbie and explain to me that Bronze or Silver under a person's name.

many many thanks to you all

[Edited by Casper on 02-28-2001 at 02:01 AM]

postngs

it is all about how much you post ie chat in here and keep up with the going news and people.. no biggie just working towards mine.. but thinking about maybe taking a break due to unfortunate events lasts night.. yours xxoo dawn

ask cm..

i am not comfortable talking about it at this time.. but i have not made up my mind yet about what i am going to do.. just contemplating but thank you ever so for your concern.. as lways with tons of hugzzz
dawn

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Minor Problems!

Please cut Dawn some slack all you guys, She has overextended herself and is right now going thru some personnel disruptions, that happens from time to all of us. So if she does not answer email for a while you know why!

my over extension

is mostly in the form of a bad situation last evening among things.. please do not worry your selves i will just have to hadel a few things differently and be much more cautious about my clientel... and green players..
i should use one word here and all of you are privy and will understand.. manners and treat a lady like one....
some behavior is unnecc.
however i am doing just fine no permanent damage done.. i will be ok .. business as usual probably next week..
thanks for your sweet selves
And carl enough said ok! no more talk of it.. and thank you for lunch i am a big girl..xxoo thicker skin bigger grin!
hugzzz
dawn