Amy 347-904-0175 Woodbury Asian bbfs

Well here I go again-

Today was a very lucky day for me. I had been seeing Angela at another motel in Woodbury, however it was becoming routine even tough she is quite good looking and talented.

I searched for Woodbury as it is quite close by. Asking for a real photo is most of the time a joke. I eliminated a few posts as they seem to be the same BS agents I have seen advertised in the past.
However one stood out as she was on the high for for a motel amp. the ad said Korean and Japanese $140/hh $200hr. $100 bbfs/anal extra

WHY?
I had 2 others lined up in the same area so I though i would see what was so special.
I arrived promptly and asked 1/2 or hour. I figured i would go for the 1/2 and see wat she looked like.
I waited just a few minutes and was given the room. When the door opened Amy was behind the door. Not a spinner , and not fat. Slightly heavy for a younger Asian. I guess 30 years old.

I entered and she gave me a slight kiss on the cheek and a hug--seemed friendly-
I told her 140/half and gave =her 200 as I did not have change. She has a pleasant round Chinese face and overall seemed sweet. As she helped me with my clothing a took a peak in the garbage can next to the bed. Just a few paper towels. Good sign--not too busy. Looking at her I remember the old high school adage heavier girls give the best BJ'S. I was looking for a good BJ.

She cleaned me up and started kissing me with some nipple play and then went down for the start of a great BJ. She hit all the good spots with her tongue start and then on to Jr while still playing with my nipples. She really had my motor going excellent BJ technique. She then jumped on me CG and asked if I wanted a condom. --I said no.
Tight pussi and no lube. She does not have spinner legs and I do not like it when the chica slaps her thighs on my thighs, I being heavy. She stayed airborne the whole time with some great pelvic tilting. I could have blown right there. Great was becoming excellent. After this I said I will go for the hour. Neither time did she ask for more money or $$ for bbfs.

I think I have a winner here. I flipped her over and went for DATY. She immediately started rocking to the motion of my tongue. In about 12-15 minutes she exploded.
After hugging and holding her. She went back to the bbbj, after 40 minutes she said my ½ hour was up. I guess she misunderstood. We continued without any more money handed over. BBBJ more positions.

I then wanted to check out that pussi in mish. She started out with the regular starfish position laying flat on the bed . After just a minute she spread her legs lifted her ass off the bed and fucked me back for every stroke with some great tilting. She had me dropped the whole load in that amazing box.

She did a very nice clean up with fresh towels and mouthwash, then helped me on with my clothes

I have her on my list as she will be here for a week or so. I plan on at least 2 more visits.

200/hr +100 bbfs

She is now on my do her every other day list

Looks about 7 possibly 8 short dark hair B boobs 5 feet 5.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Well here I go again-

Today was a very lucky day for me. I had been seeing Angela at another motel in Woodbury, however it was becoming routine even tough she is quite good looking and talented.

I searched for Woodbury as it is quite close by. Asking for a real photo is most of the time a joke. I eliminated a few posts as they seem to be the same BS agents I have seen advertised in the past.
However one stood out as she was on the high for for a motel amp. the ad said Korean and Japanese $140/hh $200hr. $100 bbfs/anal extra

WHY?
I had 2 others lined up in the same area so I though i would see what was so special.
I arrived promptly and asked 1/2 or hour. I figured i would go for the 1/2 and see wat she looked like.
I waited just a few minutes and was given the room. When the door opened Amy was behind the door. Not a spinner , and not fat. Slightly heavy for a younger Asian. I guess 30 years old.

I entered and she gave me a slight kiss on the cheek and a hug--seemed friendly-
I told her 140/half and gave =her 200 as I did not have change. She has a pleasant round Chinese face and overall seemed sweet. As she helped me with my clothing a took a peak in the garbage can next to the bed. Just a few paper towels. Good sign--not too busy. Looking at her I remember the old high school adage heavier girls give the best BJ'S. I was looking for a good BJ.

She cleaned me up and started kissing me with some nipple play and then went down for the start of a great BJ. She hit all the good spots with her tongue start and then on to Jr while still playing with my nipples. She really had my motor going excellent BJ technique. She then jumped on me CG and asked if I wanted a condom. --I said no.
Tight pussi and no lube. She does not have spinner legs and I do not like it when the chica slaps her thighs on my thighs, I being heavy. She stayed airborne the whole time with some great pelvic tilting. I could have blown right there. Great was becoming excellent. After this I said I will go for the hour. Neither time did she ask for more money or $$ for bbfs.

I think I have a winner here. I flipped her over and went for DATY. She immediately started rocking to the motion of my tongue. In about 12-15 minutes she exploded.
After hugging and holding her. She went back to the bbbj, after 40 minutes she said my ½ hour was up. I guess she misunderstood. We continued without any more money handed over. BBBJ more positions.

I then wanted to check out that pussi in mish. She started out with the regular starfish position laying flat on the bed . After just a minute she spread her legs lifted her ass off the bed and fucked me back for every stroke with some great tilting. She had me dropped the whole load in that amazing box.

She did a very nice clean up with fresh towels and mouthwash, then helped me on with my clothes

I have her on my list as she will be here for a week or so. I plan on at least 2 more visits.

200/hr +100 bbfs

She is now on my do her every other day list

Looks about 7 possibly 8 short dark hair B boobs 5 feet 5.
Nice review. You know how to find these cum buckets!

Question, would you say you've dropped more loads on Asian or Latina's?

I read my review again and got so horny I went to see AMY Yesterday. . I usually tell the "boss" exactly what time I will arrive.
When I got there for the first time ever, she was "in the shower" I guess my review must have made an impression as her garbage can was pretty full and it was 8 PM. She also walked over to her rice cooker and turned it off. I must have interrupted her dinner.
The session was ok but nothing like my first review. After a while (1 hr. $200 +100+) I started thinking of Angela at the other motel. She also showed me I had 10 minutes to go. I hate that !! . So I just stopped ,cleaned up, and left . I guess she was just fucked out for the day. I must remember to visit these chicas much earlier in the day.

I read my review again and got so horny I went to see AMY Yesterday. . I usually tell the "boss" exactly what time I will arrive.
When I got there for the first time ever, she was "in the shower" I guess my review must have made an impression as her garbage can was pretty full and it was 8 PM. She also walked over to her rice cooker and turned it off. I must have interrupted her dinner.
The session was ok but nothing like my first review. After a while (1 hr. $200 +100+) I started thinking of Angela at the other motel. She also showed me I had 10 minutes to go. I hate that !! . So I just stopped ,cleaned up, and left . I guess she was just fucked out for the day. I must remember to visit these chicas much earlier in the day.
So many times the second or the third time never lives up for the first …

When I was in business, I would always try to be one of the first. I couldn't stand the thought of being behind who knows how many loads that were dropped . Nafsty.