AMPs in Flushing and BBBJTCs

Here's another place to get the paper ... corner of Parsons and Northern Blvd across the street from Mickey D and gas station.

Mmmm ... come to think to it, isn't just right around this well known AMP on 35th off Parsons??

Just my $.02 worth
HD

biggod

The Rifleman
Yes you win the prize. but the place is slowly going down hill. I was their the other day and only two ladies was working. One of the ladies is new but she'e in her fifties. I walked out.

BG,
Right on! The quality has definitely gone sank in that place. There's a new house just opened up in the area near 149th St. 718-888-9888. Someone care to take one for the team?

HD

I called the number and was asked if I was Chinese. I told them I was Phillipino, but that wasn't good enough. "This is a house, no number". Click.

biggod

The Rifleman
When she ask if you were chinese did they speak good english?? Places influshing is being target by LE so if you are asian then most likely you are not LE and their will service you. Go back to the old way places in Chinatown worked. I will give it a try. Which publucation was it advertised in??

Biggod-

The phone number is posted on Utopia Guide in this thread, up above.
The person who answered the phone spoke English quite well.
I live in Flushing, and I frequently see Asian cops in uniform on Main Street.

Last edited:

biggod

The Rifleman
Those asian cop you see in uniform will be a customer in the AMP that cater only to asians. I'm asian and seen some off duty LE get a Massage I assume.