AMP on main drag

Spent a few days in Altoona last week, across the street from the Holiday Inn Express was a place called the Sun Spa, on the main Pleasant Valley blvd. next to the Olive Garden. As soon as I walked in the door I knew I had hit paydirt. The second door with a bell. An older Jap looking Mamsan answered and I said I wanted a TS and massage. She said 40 for half hour and 50 for full hour. I took the 1 hour deal. She had me undress and left. A min later a Korean babe, nice slender figure about 35 to 40. Gave me a nice TS and an excellant massage. On the flip I was allowed to suck her tittys and finger her while she gave me a HJ. I expect to get more if I visit again. YMMV. There was a place down the road called the Garden Spa. Avoid that place, old hags and pushy. Walked in and out

I'll pitch in too then.

OK. I'll put in a post here as well although it may be off topic. I stay in Danville occasionally, and have searched but never found any MP or outcall action out there. Maybe that's why there aren't any postings - too many Quakers and Mennenites:)

Amps in Central PA

peanut said:
Maybe that's why there aren't any postings - too many Quakers and Mennenites:)
You would be surprised at the number of AMP's in PA. There is 2 in York co that advertise in the local papers,Go to /www.iplease-pennsylvania.com/write.asp?state=PA&category=729963 It lists about 100 massage places in PA. Even give maps. Of course, so of these are legit massage places, but you can figure out which are. I will report on one this weekend.

Amps near Danville

This is for peanut, this is about 30 miles east of Danville
Relaxation Location
294 Main St
Conyngham, PA 18219
570-788-2880

It has been a while since I've been to Altoona but is Swedish Health Spa still around. I hit the place regularly in the late 90's and FS was always on the menu. I always thought that was rare from an MP but i liked it.

In my travels, somewhere on 70 (I think)... maybe it was Bedford, or maybe Brush Creek, maybe neither (I was pretty zonked) -- I saw a red barn-like building right off the highway with a sign, Vista Spa. Anyone know what the deal is with that place? (i know there's little to go on here, but if you know the place, you'll know it). Any contect info?

Thanks lots.

Vista is in the greater Breezewood area. FS and all other menu items available but tend to get expensive (over $$$ for FS). You're right, though, not much else going on.

Hey - thanks for the info! $$$?! That's indy territory -- wouldn't even consider a MP for that. What about standard MP rub 'n tug? would that be in the $ range? I'll be passing through again next week and I'm tempted to give it a try, just for the hell of it, but I gotta save my cash for gas :) Thx.

To be honest, I'm not sure what R&T would run. I think you may be in the ballpark but who knows. Goodluck and let the rest of us know how you make out.