AMP game change, possible mongering lifestyle changer.

Went to a local AMP yesterday. I'm not going to say which, not looking to set them up for trouble. Point is, I'm pretty sure any of these places can accommodate this request. I'm established there, which helps, so i get my regular woman, and i usually go for a half hour, no oil, light touch. She usually starts on my back, with me face down, but we all know what we're there for. 90+% of the time, the massage is basically useless. I know for me, it's a higher percentage. The occasional light brush on my junk and sack are the only thing i look forward to, other than the eventual happy ending. So yesterday i requested, no oil, soft touch, but front only and i laid on my back the whole session. She was slightly confused by this at first, but she understood from my body language once things started going. I will never lay on my stomach again for an AMP session, never. She basically teased and tickled, and soft caressed, and fondled, for 25 minutes. It was sheer ecstasy. It wasn't an edging session, because i never came close to popping till the end, but it was by far, the best session I've ever had. I may give up on all other forms of mongering, and strictly do this, 2-3 times a week, it was that good. I highly recommend to anyone who goes to these places not looking to break the bank on full serv, and just thoroughly enjoys 25 minutes of cock and ball play before a satisfying release.
Standard AMP rates, 40 for the half, and 25 tip. I'm usually a 20 tipper but this was so good, i felt like being extra generous. Try it out, tell me what you think.

Same. This new method has completely changed my way of looking at all things AMP.
I’ve tried this before, but I’ve found the girl goes straight for the HE, not much else. So it never seemed to give me the relaxation, which leads into the release. I may try it again though, and if the girls starts to rush, I’ll direct her to slow down. (Image That sums it up Best is the old tootsie pop commercial, how many licks to get to the center...tease, tease, POP!!)

Went to a local AMP yesterday. I'm not going to say which, not looking to set them up for trouble. Point is, I'm pretty sure any of these places can accommodate this request. I'm established there, which helps, so i get my regular woman, and i usually go for a half hour, no oil, light touch. She usually starts on my back, with me face down, but we all know what we're there for. 90+% of the time, the massage is basically useless. I know for me, it's a higher percentage. The occasional light brush on my junk and sack are the only thing i look forward to, other than the eventual happy ending. So yesterday i requested, no oil, soft touch, but front only and i laid on my back the whole session. She was slightly confused by this at first, but she understood from my body language once things started going. I will never lay on my stomach again for an AMP session, never. She basically teased and tickled, and soft caressed, and fondled, for 25 minutes. It was sheer ecstasy. It wasn't an edging session, because i never came close to popping till the end, but it was by far, the best session I've ever had. I may give up on all other forms of mongering, and strictly do this, 2-3 times a week, it was that good. I highly recommend to anyone who goes to these places not looking to break the bank on full serv, and just thoroughly enjoys 25 minutes of cock and ball play before a satisfying release.
Standard AMP rates, 40 for the half, and 25 tip. I'm usually a 20 tipper but this was so good, i felt like being extra generous. Try it out, tell me what you think.
Glad to hear of the great session...
I am going to suggest that this may be short lived and we will continue to hear of your other escapades :)
Look forward to it

I’ve tried this before, but I’ve found the girl goes straight for the HE, not much else. So it never seemed to give me the relaxation, which leads into the release. I may try it again though, and if the girls starts to rush, I’ll direct her to slow down. (Image That sums it up Best is the old tootsie pop commercial, how many licks to get to the center...tease, tease, POP!!)
Truth be told, at around the 15 minute mark, she went for the hand lotion, to which i said, please, not yet, and she went back to doing her soft, lightly stroking, gently kneading, cock and ball play, for another 10 minutes. Up to the 15 minute mark, she was doing this playful stroking the whole time, along with gentle rubbing of my thighs, and nipple play, with her free hand. But the one hand never left my junk. It was totally non aggressive. It's like she knew i wanted it to last forever. It really was, the best session I've ever had. I can't stop thinking about it, and trying to figure out when i can go back again, and it's only Tuesday!

Glad to hear of the great session...
I am going to suggest that this may be short lived and we will continue to hear of your other escapades :)
Look forward to it
Thanks for the good vibes. I'll be completely honest, I'm sure you'll hear of other escapades, but only because this massage place closes around 8pm. I work very odd hours, and need to see ppl after that to get the poison out sometimes so, yes, I'm sure there'll be more car bjs and the like but, if i can get in to see her? She's first on my list, no kidding. A car bbj is great, gets the poison out quick, but a 25 minute cock worship session, in the safety of indoors, with a woman who doesn't want anything from me other than a tip? Now, that's heaven (to me), lol.

Sounds like an interesting change of pace, but IDK about lifestyle-changing :p The Chinese have been doing some version of the spa experience for centuries - a billion Chinese can't be wrong :D

I would quite often just ask for soft massage which would avoid the wasted bad massage time and get right to building up the anticipation. Didn't always improve the experience.
Same, but that was with a lame attempt at a back massage, with 5 minutes dedicated to the actually cock and balls. This new method seemed to have forced the issue, of paying strict attention to the "groinal" area, which was amazing. Give it a try next time.

Same, but that was with a lame attempt at a back massage, with 5 minutes dedicated to the actually cock and balls. This new method seemed to have forced the issue, of paying strict attention to the "groinal" area, which was amazing. Give it a try next time.
I hafta say its pretty interesting it took u so long to discover hj face up, massage after. Ive found it doesnt hurt to ask for whatever i want. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. These girls get a little bored lol. Alot of places won't do bj or fs. Certainly you could cum anywhere ( except hair lol and inside pussy) . I really find the ones with good english tell some great stories about what u animals like. Getting fisted, kicked in the nuts, nipples twisted etc. So its great you opened the dialogue about your likes....do it in the spa every time. Thats what you are there for. Just tip accordingly so next time u get even better service. Havent been in a long time but when i did it was definitely exciting. Again, no review. Just some wisdom.

I hafta say its pretty interesting it took u so long to discover hj face up, massage after. Ive found it doesnt hurt to ask for whatever i want. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. These girls get a little bored lol. Alot of places won't do bj or fs. Certainly you could cum anywhere ( except hair lol and inside pussy) . I really find the ones with good english tell some great stories about what u animals like. Getting fisted, kicked in the nuts, nipples twisted etc. So its great you opened the dialogue about your likes....do it in the spa every time. Thats what you are there for. Just tip accordingly so next time u get even better service. Havent been in a long time but when i did it was definitely exciting. Again, no review. Just some wisdom.
Wisdom is always welcome.
I got zero massage with this. Just a concentration on my junk, which was heaven. But in all my years of doing this, it never occurred to ask!