AMP 929-577-1699

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rita + Emily
300 + 260 = 560$
BBBJ, RJ, CFS DATY

I don't know the name of this place but the ads are general ads. No actual pics of models. Texted the place and got a response in 5 minutes. The place is in Rose Hill Manhattan. You get buzzed in, I saw a desk in front, I'm assuming for security, but no one was there at the time. I came about 930pm. You see an elevator and take it to the 3rd floor. Open the elevator door to a small vestibule and MMS was waiting. Pleasant Asian lady, directs me to a room. The place looks nice and clean. The room has a queen sized bed. I asked for a Spanish girl and she says she'll get her. A knock at the door and in comes Rita. She looks Filipino but once you hear her speak, she's definitely Cambodian or Malaysian. And she's a mix of Cambodian and black and Latina. Gorgeous girl maybe in her early 30s.
Perky C cups and a round ass. Not a badonk badonk. But nice and round. Her face has Latina features but with Asian eyes.
She has a good friendly attitude.
She collects 300 for an hour and disappears shortly.
Onto the TS, nice TS soaped up neck to toe and she cleaned my balls and dick really well. Felt great.
Back to the room. I lay face down and she gets naked and gives an excellent massage.
She starts with CBJ, pretty good and we move onto 69 DATY. Her pussy is shaved. She gets on all 4s and we start with doggy. I take off the condom and start HJ. She says she will give me HJ. I asked if she can give RJ. She tells me she doesn't do that but to my surprise she says the other girl does. She asked if I wanted Emily for half hour for 260.
So in comes Emily and collects 260. Emily is petite, cute , skinny Vietnamese girl. Not much booty.
Emily comes in and Rita tells me to straddle her in a 69 position while I'm on top. Emily cleans my butthole with alcohol and some oil. While Rita gives me a BBBJ, Emily starts rimming me to RJ heaven. In my recent splurge of AMP hopping, Emily gave me the best RJ i ever had. I was in this position for a good 5 to 10 minutes. It was best feeling I ever had. Rita goes in between BBBJ and HJ until I finished in her hand with Emily rimming me the whole time.
After that I got a hot towel and alcohol spray clean up. A little bit of 3 way chit chat. Emily helps me get dressed. And I was on my way.

I highly recommend Rita if you're not into RJ. But if you are, Emily, although more cute girl next door appearance, she is an RJ demon.
Would definitely repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.