AMP 680-788-7888 Fresh Meadows

Summary: AMP in Fresh Meadows. 1 hour $160 all in. Easy parking. I'll be back.

I was in a Micro Center in Fresh Meadows and wanted to get a massage. I found this place near where I parked and just wandered in. I was greeted by 2 very attractive Asian women. Both had decent racks and pretty face. I picked 1, Anne??? I think, and she brings me into a room. The room was bigger than any I've seen in Flushing or most places. There's a big chair in it and a comfortable table. She is wearing a skirt and I reach under it when she hugs me. She's wearing a thong and her cheeks are nice handfuls.

The massage was ok, not great until I asked her to put more pressure and she got on my back with her knees. She did that thing where she uses her knees and shins to massage my back. She slides from my spine to the sides and from my butt up to my shoulders.
Just before the flip during the soft touch she does that thing (that I love) where she plays with my balls and anus then reaches under to massage my cock. By then my cock is hard. On the flip she strips and does a little twirl to see if I like it. She's got a really nice body with a tattoo just above her pubic mound. She gets on above my thighs and is rubbing her tits and nipples all over my legs and on my cock. She moves up to my torso and is above me face to face. She leans in and starts to kiss my neck, ears while rubbing lying on top of me. She goes for a kiss and we end up making out like teenagers. She's stroking me while we're making out and there's a lot of nipple licking from both of us. I roll her on her back and move down for DATY and she's very receptive of it. After awhile of that she repositions to 69 and takes me in her mouth for a bbbj. She gags when I flex my hips to fuck her mouth and I let her do her thing after that. I tell her I want to fuck and she has trouble finding the condom but she finds it, applies it with her mouth and I get on top. We go at it and then switch to me standing up and she's lying on her back. I end while standing up and her bent over the table. I don't cum quickly and she didn't rush me or watch the clock at all.

Summary: AMP in Fresh Meadows. 1 hour $160 all in. Easy parking. I'll be back.

I was in a Micro Center in Fresh Meadows and wanted to get a massage. I found this place near where I parked and just wandered in. I was greeted by 2 very attractive Asian women. Both had decent racks and pretty face. I picked 1, Anne??? I think, and she brings me into a room. The room was bigger than any I've seen in Flushing or most places. There's a big chair in it and a comfortable table. She is wearing a skirt and I reach under it when she hugs me. She's wearing a thong and her cheeks are nice handfuls.

The massage was ok, not great until I asked her to put more pressure and she got on my back with her knees. She did that thing where she uses her knees and shins to massage my back. She slides from my spine to the sides and from my butt up to my shoulders.
Just before the flip during the soft touch she does that thing (that I love) where she plays with my balls and anus then reaches under to massage my cock. By then my cock is hard. On the flip she strips and does a little twirl to see if I like it. She's got a really nice body with a tattoo just above her pubic mound. She gets on above my thighs and is rubbing her tits and nipples all over my legs and on my cock. She moves up to my torso and is above me face to face. She leans in and starts to kiss my neck, ears while rubbing lying on top of me. She goes for a kiss and we end up making out like teenagers. She's stroking me while we're making out and there's a lot of nipple licking from both of us. I roll her on her back and move down for DATY and she's very receptive of it. After awhile of that she repositions to 69 and takes me in her mouth for a bbbj. She gags when I flex my hips to fuck her mouth and I let her do her thing after that. I tell her I want to fuck and she has trouble finding the condom but she finds it, applies it with her mouth and I get on top. We go at it and then switch to me standing up and she's lying on her back. I end while standing up and her bent over the table. I don't cum quickly and she didn't rush me or watch the clock at all.
Nice review.

Seems kinda odd though - I was in the Micro Center recently ( on Kissena Blvd ) and the last thing I was thinking was about getting a massage.

Anyway, how much was the $ damage? Did you park in the Micro Center lot? As I recall there is a little park right across the M C and free street parking - did u park there?

Ps. This M C is much nicer with better tech staff than the one on Merrick Ave in Westbury although neither one comes close to the staff of the one in Cambridge MA.

I've been thinking of a massage from a few days and the wife didn't want to come with me so I had free time.

This place is on Parson just passed the McDonald's. It's on the 2nd floor but there is clear signage.

I was parked in the MC parking lot and walking around because the weather was nice. Street parking is easy.

I've been thinking of a massage from a few days and the wife didn't want to come with me so I had free time.

This place is on Parson just passed the McDonald's. It's on the 2nd floor but there is clear signage.

I was parked in the MC parking lot and walking around because the weather was nice. Street parking is easy.
I know you said $160 all in but could you kindly break out the house fee and tip. sometimes I'm not interested in "all in" .
thanks