Amityville, corner 110 & Oak St

Jenny, originally from 66 Allen Blvd, Farmingdale, has moved once more, and she is in a new AMP on the corner of Rt 110 and Oak St, in Amityville. It's in the large 3 story building on the SE corner. You go into the parking lot, and walk down the sidewalk in the back of the building, just inside of a hedge row. Find the second or third door, the one with the white door bell that we have all learned to know and love.

Today is the first day it is open. They have a table shower, but the hot water will not be turned on until tomorrow.

Jenny was her usual lovely self, her body is my playground

Jenny, originally from 66 Allen Blvd, Farmingdale, has moved once more, and she is in a new AMP on the corner of Rt 110 and Oak St, in Amityville. It's in the large 3 story building on the SE corner. You go into the parking lot, and walk down the sidewalk in the back of the building, just inside of a hedge row. Find the second or third door, the one with the white door bell that we have all learned to know and love.

Today is the first day it is open. They have a table shower, but the hot water will not be turned on until tomorrow.

Jenny was her usual lovely self, her body is my playground
Be careful in the village as i have posted before. they pulled me over coming out of 116 about a year and a half ago. amityville cops and an amityville detective. Gave me a really hard time because i wouldnt cooperate. "you live in the village, dont you wanna help bla bla bla". One of the cops was furious, acting like he was going to hit me. I just smiled at him and asked what was wrong. they told me to go and that the place was unlicensed. so i said why you asking me about sex, if they are unlicensed just shut them down. they werent amused but all they need is a married guy whose a bit scared and they get their statement.

went by today lot of pedistrian activity in the parking lot and lot was full, definatly would prefer to call ahead here any info on the number appreciated thanks i think it may end in 6577

went by today lot of pedistrian activity in the parking lot and lot was full, definatly would prefer to call ahead here any info on the number appreciated thanks i think it may end in 6577
516-476-6237

This place is the latest one that the Massaman from 66 Allen Blvd has opened up, and she has taken her star provider Jenny with her.

stopped by today, havent seen jenny since they closed 66 allen. Called and rang bell jenny answers door with a big smile says havent seen you in a while and uses the name I go by there. IMO you cant get better than jenny, went in apparently there is no half or hour choice she said 60 ok got the table shower which was rather nice dries me off and into the room we go. Good firm massage, on the flip I sit up and remove her shirt and bra soon pants are off and shes on the table, a little daty when i stand up to get a cover, I have my fingers going a mile a minute in her she reaches out and pulls me into her mouth I get the cover out and was almost going to let her finish me with the BJ but mustered up the will power to pull out aand suit up, went with missionary to finish. Usually get by giving her 80 for FS but thought she went a little extra today and left 100, Jenny never counts in front of you which I think is a nice touch. Hope this place lasts but being in Amityville??? Only down side they charge you 10 extra for TS.

Jenny's new local

I called the Mama, Jin at 516-476-6237 to make an appointment to see Jenny. This place has a table shower and they charge $70 an hour if you take one. I have been seeing Jenny for a long time now and I felt like I deserved a discount, and I really want to be able to get out for a total of $100 and still tip Jenny $40. So I told Jin that I wanted to pay $60 from now on. To which she said, you come in and talk.

When I got there, I just let Jenny bring me to the room and I gave her $60 and I told her Jin said it was ok. No problems there. Thanks to genius for supplying the idea that the price offered is not necessarily the one settled on.

Jenny was looking fine as usually and my session with her was great. When I first knew Jenny she would perform BBBJs, but more recently she expressed distaste for it, so I didn't press her. But for some reason yesterday she went down on me on her own, I didn't even ask. I think the table shower left me squeeky clean which Im sure is a big improvement over my normal stinky self. In any case it was great, and after just a few minutes I gave her the warning that I was close to popping, and she finished me by hand.

Jenny then gave me a full body massage that was nice but not great. The best part was the foot massage. For that service I would normally tip $60, but I was short on cash and I told her that I would make up for it next time, which she nodded her head to (what could she say).

For certain there will be a next time.

beware of switcheroo

516-476-6237 tell Jin (the woman who answers the phone) that you want to see Jenny or Coco or whomever it is you enjoyed.
I did as you suggested and was told Jenny was working from a motel in westbury area. This is a new one for AMPS, but being a big Jenny fan I thought this could be interesting.

But I got screwed. When I went in it was Coco not Jenny. I was so horned up I went with it but regretted it afterwards.