Amelia from AC 877-787-2248

Another TOFTT sigh.....Finally had some free time in hand so decided to check her out. Her body is perfect but her face....glammed up a bit too much(emphasis on too much). She does NOT like dfk, bbj has zero suction, average at best but to her credit has a tasty kitty. Here is the info you guys need-

Age-late 20's
Face-4/5
Body-9, enhanced melons
Performance-6
Menu-lfk,bbj,daty(no insertion), multiple position,cob(no cim or cof)
Damage-$400(I know now it is 375, I guess rate dropped, go figure)

All in all okay time. Hey SlinkyBender, before you ask, nope not GFE. She wanted to get me off and I wanted to get off, nothing more to it, no passion just plain fucking. I will not repeat, from the price point a lot better can be had.

Happy holidays mongers!

http://aphroditecompanions.com/__new/aphroditegirl.php?gn=amelia

Another TOFTT sigh.....Finally had some free time in hand so decided to check her out. Her body is perfect but her face....glammed up a bit too much(emphasis on too much). She does NOT like dfk, bbj has zero suction, average at best but to her credit has a tasty kitty. Here is the info you guys need-

Age-late 20's
Face-4/5
Body-9, enhanced melons
Performance-6
Menu-lfk,bbj,daty(no insertion), multiple position,cob(no cim or cof)
Damage-$400(I know now it is 375, I guess rate dropped, go figure)

All in all okay time. Hey SlinkyBender, before you ask, nope not GFE. She wanted to get me off and I wanted to get off, nothing more to it, no passion just plain fucking. I will not repeat, from the price point a lot better can be had.

Happy holidays mongers!

http://aphroditecompanions.com/__new/aphroditegirl.php?gn=amelia
Thanks for the review.

I've been an AC client for years. In the past couple of years, they have raised prices while quality and performance has slipped. A few years ago, $400 got you their extra special girl who was smoking hot and gave a great performance. Now they try and start every girl at $400 with heavily airbrushed photos. I've been disappointed at the door a couple of times. I noticed that they are in a ton of cities now (used to be an LI/NY agency). I guess the success has gone to their head. If a girl is only $300, you know she's a pig :-(.

The Zomby Woof