Amber Rae in Uniondale 516-451-4245

Amber Rae in Uniondale 516 451 4245

I have seen her ads on BP for a while so I TOFTT and I'm glad I did.

It was easy to make the appointment, and I decided to go for it even though Uniondale is a bit out of my usual hunting grounds.

It was $80 for the quickie and $100 for the half. I don't recall what the hour would have been.

When I got to the address I realized that it was a private house. Not the best neighborhood but not terrible. I was uncomfortable, but went in anyway even with my Spidey senses going wild. She was with it.

She is a very pretty, extremely hot, tall skinny black chick. The pics are real but she is much hotter in person. Small cute tits, really thin waist, perfect dumper and nice plump lips. She was very cool and fun. We did a lot of dfk (great lips) while we got to know each other, and then she gave me a very good bbbj (did I mention the nice lips?). Cowgirl, doggie and finished mish. She either was totally into it and came a couple of times during the experience or she was really good at faking it. Either was, it worked for me just fine.

Overall a good experience, especially for the buck. Ymmv--as we clicked nicely.

Pros: I thought she was really hot and it was pretty much a gfe.

Cons: the location and set up.

That is her. Like I said, I thought she looked even better (and younger) in person.

FYI--I think she and some other girls rotate through that Uniondale house during the week.

I saw this ad for Amber rae close to where I live and decided to give her a try. im glad I did.

http://longisland.************/Fema...slim-nice-body-amazing-experience-24/35734177

I was directed to a private house in Uniondale. Not a great neigborhood but not dangerous either, especially in the day time. A larger boned black women answered the door and hugged and kissed me as soon as I entered the house. She look at my apparent confusion and commented that she doesnt look like the girl in the pics. I said thats right, you dont. She giggled a bit and said Amber is in the bedroom and assured me I wouls be satisfied with her looks and performance. The door greeter led me to a dark bedroom, Amber was there and I knew she was the girl in the pics. The greeter asked for the donation which over the phone I was quoted at 170 for an hour.

Amber is a very nice, pleasant, friendly chick. She almost seems like a black Valley Girl. A bit ditzy but not at all stupid, just has her own sparkling personality. We chatted a few minutes then got undressed and on the bed. She likes to kiss alot and she was open mouth kissing me before our clothes were off, it was cool. She started to put a condom on me and I asked if she would do a BBJ. She said she wanted $20 more for BBJ and I said no thanks. I dont usually give in to the upsel, but then I asked her to 69 with me and she said that the 170 was for "basic service" and that if I wanted GFE, which she is willing to do, she needs 20 more. I said what the hell and agreed and to her credit she trusted me to pay the difference at the end. Most upselling chicks will stop everything untill you give them more money.

Anyway, Im glad I did because the session went off the scale after the condom came off and she squated on my face. Her CBJ wasnt getting me off but her BBJ is to die for, lots of ball suckling, deep throating, the works. Her pussy was sweet, her clit pierced. I never licked a clit with a ring in it before. It was different, a bit distracting but I still was really into licking her out which she explodingly orgasmed from. She had to jump off my face to stop me from licking anymore. She was eager to get fucked now and i was rock hard. I chose mish and drilled her out. Her pussy feels great. One of those pussys that feel like a flesh condom wrapped around your cock. Very few chicks have that kind of flesh hugging pussy inner walls and when i get into one that feels like that i can usually fuck as long as I want with not desire to explode too soon.

She was orgasmic from getting eaten and she came again while I fucked her, she is no faker and she really loves to fuck. Finally I popped, we laid together on the bed, touchy feely and after a short rest she went back down on my cock, then back to 69, which got her off again before I got fully hard. She had to stop the 69 as she was too sensative, and she climbed on top for CG. She rode the shit out of my cock for about 10 minutes. i wasnt able to pop again though and lost wood. But to her credit, she pulled the condom off and started sucking again telling me she really wanted my cack back into her pussy. But it wasnt happening again. We sat naked on the bed chatting a few more minutes them it was time to go.

Amber Rae is amazing and close to my home so I just found a new regular chick to hang with.

Muff--

I may have beaten you to the punch with my TOFTT review, but your review was much more thorough and a better read IMHO. And we both agree that she was a great time. If she wasn't so far away I would be seeing her often...

Q

Muff--

I may have beaten you to the punch with my TOFTT review, but your review was much more thorough and a better read IMHO. And we both agree that she was a great time. If she wasn't so far away I would be seeing her often...

Q
Quint, I remembered reading a review and didnt know where. I tried a s earch here using Amber rae as search term and go no hits. Didnt intend to try to cheat you on the TOFT.

She is definity in my top 3 of all time and Im glad she is VERY close to where I live.

Quint, I remembered reading a review and didnt know where. I tried a s earch here using Amber rae as search term and go no hits. Didnt intend to try to cheat you on the TOFT.

She is definity in my top 3 of all time and Im glad she is VERY close to where I live.
Since we are both taking them for the same team it is all good! And i always enjoy reading and learning from your reviews.