Amber a/k/a Jasmine/Tori 631-599-3472

From my one experience with her and from what others have told me, it seems like she has a hard time "faking it". Meaning, if she finds you attractive enough, her service is good. If you're old and/or disgusting, she wants the session to be over with as quickly as possible.

Since I'm a sexy bitch, I had a pleasant session with her! ;)
Now here was a golden opportunity for you to post something useful. Like a review. Especially after you already posted about her once before and failed to review her..

Last edited:

Casual Rex

Ratfuck White Knight
Nah! I already had one bad experience from posting reviews on here. But, I'll be happy to chime in if someone says something relevant to my own experience.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are referring to in that last post here. If it's either of these two things, I think you need to heed your own advice that you threw Wigs way in the other thread.

If you are talking about the Persia review, I don't see why you saw it as a bad experience. I acknowledged it as a review with the banner. At least one member liked it. I even remember complimenting you on your participation on the board. The only issue is that I was confused about the Lessa connection and asked you to clarify. Hell, I even noted that others should follow your tactic on pricing.

And surely you can't be talking about the ribbing I gave you about the meet and greet. That was just an extension of my April Fools Joke. Nothing personal at all. You were just lucky enough to be the straight man who fed me the line. So if either of these incidents rubbed you the wrong way, I apologize. That was never my intention.

Bottom line. I'm not look to discourage you from posting. Rather, I'm looking for you to expand on what you have to say in an actual review. And, remember, that's not my directive. It was handed down on here by Slinky. I just try to follow his wishes.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Hey everyone. Been looking on here a long time but this is my first post. I met Amber a couple of weeks ago. This is my second time seeing her. She was at a hotel in Hauppague, she said her lease was up but is looking for a new place. I only had $120 for half and she agreed. Got to hotel and texted her she reply with room #. When got to room there were two cleaning ladies a few doors down. I saw them look at me and point to me while speaking Spanish and smiling so I guess they seen a few go in and out of the room. Walked in and she was in jeans and tank top. Chatted for a few while got undressed about her move and basic stuff. Layed on bed and the cover went on. Got a laim BJ barley using her mouth and soft strokes. Got hard enough to take over. Asked for her on top but she doesn't do that so went with mish. She just laid there didn't seem I to it at all just a little moaning. Much different then last time maybe she had other things in her mind. Tried sucking those pierced tits but she moved my head away. I was like wtf so I just thrusters her hard and fast to get it over with and blew in the bag. She handed me some wet wipes and got dressed. She said not to wait so long in between times. Have a hug and kiss and went off. Probable won't go back again.
She has resurfaced!! Ads on CL yesterday and today. I tried to see her at her Hauppague apartment years ago but she stood me up as I sat in the parking lot of the complex. I was surprised to see the ad bc she looks so hot (imho) but the reviews say differently. She is in Hauppague now but I didn’t find out if it’s hotel or apartment. Good luck with this one - I’ll pass. Nutty

She has resurfaced!! Ads on CL yesterday and today. I tried to see her at her Hauppague apartment years ago but she stood me up as I sat in the parking lot of the complex. I was surprised to see the ad bc she looks so hot (imho) but the reviews say differently. She is in Hauppague now but I didn’t find out if it’s hotel or apartment. Good luck with this one - I’ll pass. Nutty
Called the other day as well since plans changed from original provider but I had excuse lined up.

Her lease was up and was working in NYC/NJ I'm assuming at a real job. Or maybe "working"there. Didn't want to pry.

She told me this was her first day back and working out of her apartment. High prices for the experience you get as you see from the reviews. Big head trumped little head and we moved on.

Is she treated and provided more like Mandy or Sophia or Tessa (from years ago) then she would be a no brainer. In my experience too much complaining about oral, sensitive breasts and just dead fish emotionally. But god she is beautiful.

I’ve been with her twice. Enjoyed both sessions. Based off her reviews and talking to other people, I just think she isn’t good at faking interest. If she’s into you, she’s a good time. If she’s not into you, she’s cold and disinterested. From that perspective, seeing her is a crap shoot. But, probably best to play the percentages. If you’re old and fat, take your business elsewhere.

I’ve been with her twice. Enjoyed both sessions. Based off her reviews and talking to other people, I just think she isn’t good at faking interest. If she’s into you, she’s a good time. If she’s not into you, she’s cold and disinterested. From that perspective, seeing her is a crap shoot. But, probably best to play the percentages. If you’re old and fat, take your business elsewhere.
Wow!! Member for 2 days and 3 posts and already insulting people. Has to be a record!?? Stick to rhyming from your first thread.

Interested or not, fat or skinny, tall or short....you charge $175 for a half and upcharge DATY and BBBJ at $50 each you better be asking me to leave my SO during the whole Session. Lol

We all know it's an act but a certain price point you want the girl to fake it and lie to you even if "she's not into you."

Well, I am old and becoming fat but business is business it’s not personal. If she can’t fane interest then she, and her business will suffer. For the admission fee she should be able to make me think I’m Chris Pratt or Brad Pitt. If I had a dollar for every boring story that I smiled graciously threw from a customer just to land the job I’d be old, fat and retired lol
As always the views expressed here are reflective of the views of others UG members or staff. This message will self destruct in 10,9,8,7....

Wow!! Member for 2 days and 3 posts and already insulting people. Has to be a record!?? Stick to rhyming from your first thread.
Insult? Interesting. I guess you took it personal for a reason. If that’s the case, maybe go out and make a change. Well, the fat part. You can’t do anything about the old part.

I always laugh over the hypocrisy of the older generations. They can bash the younger generations and millennials all they want. But if you insult them in anyway, god forbid.

I swear its almost every thread on here lately is a cross between a Midol commercial, sprinkled in with a little Summer's Eve, and topped off with some Kotex, the ones for those "heavier" type of days.

Can we stick to the basics, the reviews, the hi fives to one another, the legit info that really matters, the things that keep us from wasting money, getting hurt, or spending wisely. Constant tit for tat (no pun), back n forth. Its not a board to blast each other or correct each others grammar/punctuation. None of us are squeaky clean "Angels" if we partake in this extra curricular.

Just saying, things seem way off lately with some of the shit slinging and schilling (Hate that word, reminds me of that fat toad Curt) beat us twice in the world series!!