Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Everyone's tastes in bbj are a lil different hence the differences in opinion.

I would consider Amanda's Bbj to be a sensual, slow one. My favorite kind. Hence her high place on my top ever list.

If you are into gagging, more dom-sub bbj, that's not her bag so she might be lower for you. Or if you prefer a more aggressive one.

Etc.

I consider Amanda and BB (and to an extent the killer Dees) to be the best at the leisurely paced bbj.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Everyone's tastes in bbj are a lil different hence the differences in opinion.

I would consider Amanda's Bbj to be a sensual, slow one. My favorite kind. Hence her high place on my top ever list.

If you are into gagging, more dom-sub bbj, that's not her bag so she might be lower for you. Or if you prefer a more aggressive one.

Etc.

I consider Amanda and BB (and to an extent the killer Dees) to be the best at the leisurely paced bbj.
Does Amanda swallow or at least allow CIM?

She only posts a few days a week and only takes calls those days. First meeting has to be a call. After that text is fine.
Don't give up she is worth it.
Hot new pics up today.

Been playing phone bounce with Amanda for 2 weeks now.

Either people have started flocking to her (not surprising, she's great) or else she is seeing less people.

Gonna have to set up.an appt literally 2 or 3 days in advance just to make sure I can see her.

I got hold of her this week.

Apparently the past couple weeks had been bad for her but stuff is sorted out now. She apologized for having flaked on me and I ended up staying like an hour and 15 minutes for the price of half an hour.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume the past few weeks were the exception. Shes usually within 5 mins of on time (Meaning if she says be there at 4, the latest she will say ready is 405.) And her services are still in the very top level of island providers.

Her BBJ is probably an 8 even if she's not your type. +1 If you like bigger or tall girls (Amazon figure) and another +1 If you value intimacy and personality.

So a 10 for me.

I would say she's either my most visited girl or else somewhere in the top 3. I know I've seen the legendary Wendy A LOT of times starting at the video stores and eventually at proper incalls, and Gina/Tiffany a good number of times.

I have seen Amber only 3 times, but I find her to be “simply marvelous “. Her head game is fantastic and she really gets into sex. The last time I saw her about 3 months ago I couldn’t keep up with her. She is full figured amazon women. For $120 for the HH you can’t go wrong. I hope she returns to the island soon. Yummy. P.S. always stays at a nice hotel and smells great!

I have seen Amber only 3 times, but I find her to be “simply marvelous “. Her head game is fantastic and she really gets into sex. The last time I saw her about 3 months ago I couldn’t keep up with her. She is full figured amazon women. For $120 for the HH you can’t go wrong. I hope she returns to the island soon. Yummy. P.S. always stays at a nice hotel and smells great!
Always stays at a nice hotel??? Lol. I been seeing her for the past 4 years or more. She never stays at a nice hotel lol. Aleays at the cmi or the spot on 112, i wouldn't consider those nice hotels. But the rest of your post is on point.

Always stays at a nice hotel??? Lol. I been seeing her for the past 4 years or more. She never stays at a nice hotel lol. Aleays at the cmi or the spot on 112, i wouldn't consider those nice hotels. But the rest of your post is on point.
I’ve seen her at the Hampton Inn and Residence Hotel both off the Expressway. They were nice and her service was Four Star.

I’ve seen her at the Hampton Inn and Residence Hotel both off the Expressway. They were nice and her service was Four Star.
I've seen her at the Clarion (I am not sure if we are permitted to name hotels here) near MacArthur airport where I have also seen Kaylani when she was unable to book at her regular place.

The Carion is not bad, but big, and can be confusing in locating the room you are looking for. It's like a giant maze.... And Amanda is like an amazing giant. LOL

I've seen her at the Clarion (I am not sure if we are permitted to name hotels here) near MacArthur airport where I have also seen Kaylani when she was unable to book at her regular place.

The Carion is not bad, but big, and can be confusing in locating the room you are looking for. It's like a giant maze.... And Amanda is like an amazing giant. LOL
I think the general practice here is to leave the hotel name out and to use a general location and grade (i.e. "a mid-range hotel by the Islip airport"). That preserves a bit more anonymity for the providers and clients and still gives customers sufficient information to assess the convenience of the locale and to judge their likely comfort and safety. With regard to the venue you cite, Sixty, I have to agree; I've chased around that place plenty of times looking for the right entrance. It doesn't help that the entrance markings by the doors can be the same for several entrances on the same wing.

I think the general practice here is to leave the hotel name out and to use a general location and grade (i.e. "a mid-range hotel by the Islip airport"). That preserves a bit more anonymity for the providers and clients and still gives customers sufficient information to assess the convenience of the locale and to judge their likely comfort and safety. With regard to the venue you cite, Sixty, I have to agree; I've chased around that place plenty of times looking for the right entrance. It doesn't help that the entrance markings by the doors can be the same for several entrances on the same wing.
I was unsure whether it was permitted or not but as a result of seeing motels/hotels named and not eliminated by the Mods. recently (including the couple in this thread directly below my post here).

I named it as a result of there being a couple other dive motels near the airport that might have left question and I wanted to bring up the issue that both you and I experienced there in terms of difficulty in locating rooms.

If my naming it was out of line, hopefully the Mods. will edit it since I can not do so.