Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

This here is for the racist and disrespectful monger who's totally pissed for ZERO reasons....along with ALL the other potential inquiries..

I DO NOT offer short stay sessions at this time...you's all are on my phone asking for things I've already stated I don't provide in this here thread ..so when you say you got my information on UG..but you're not reading the information provided for you to see if I'm the entertainment you're looking for....I simply remind you of the information that's on here.....

How is it my fault when I reject the inquiry? No need for temper tantrums..disrespect or racial affliction...if Ya'll choose not to read that's on you....I am professionally putting information out there so ppl know what to expect....

So excuse me mister racist and disrespectful guy....I'll be that fat cunt and spic your flooding my phone with...you did it to yourself sir...

For all other inquiries...PLEASE make sure to read through the thread for accurate information...

~ Amanda
Xo

This here is for the racist and disrespectful monger who's totally pissed for ZERO reasons....along with ALL the other potential inquiries..

I DO NOT offer short stay sessions at this time...you's all are on my phone asking for things I've already stated I don't provide in this here thread ..so when you say you got my information on UG..but you're not reading the information provided for you to see if I'm the entertainment you're looking for....I simply remind you of the information that's on here.....

How is it my fault when I reject the inquiry? No need for temper tantrums..disrespect or racial affliction...if Ya'll choose not to read that's on you....I am professionally putting information out there so ppl know what to expect....

So excuse me mister racist and disrespectful guy....I'll be that fat cunt and spic your flooding my phone with...you did it to yourself sir...

For all other inquiries...PLEASE make sure to read through the thread for accurate information...

~ Amanda
Xo
Sorry Dear. I still love you but that is one
Spanish
Person
In
Charge
SPIC
To another. Amazing in 2022 still fucking around with people’s race or religion. People just suck!

keep being you, it works.

Sorry Dear. I still love you but that is one
Spanish
Person
In
Charge
SPIC
To another. Amazing in 2022 still fucking around with people’s race or religion. People just suck!

keep being you, it works.
This is true darling…people DO suck…and the biggest kicker is this jerkface guy is going to wait a while..change his name and his number…use another site he lurks on as reference and do the same thing again… It ALWAYS happens….and when we call their bluff…chaos ensues….

Maybe insulting me gave him the release he was looking for..which in that case was a short stay for free anyway…:p

But….Back to regularly scheduled program…

Thank you darling!!
Xoxo

Hmmmmm I never knew. Was that the etymology?
Yeah they do! But not all of us.
Your right Lorenzo. Most people suck!, not all. And I’m pretty sure that’s a no for etymology!

The funny thing is this board. Besides our hobby that some may frown on the folks here are cool, understanding, helpful and full of knowledge. Besides the info we share I’d still read it even if I gave up the hobby.

Your right Lorenzo. Most people suck!, not all. And I’m pretty sure that’s a no for etymology!

The funny thing is this board. Besides our hobby that some may frown on the folks here are cool, understanding, helpful and full of knowledge. Besides the info we share I’d still read it even if I gave up the hobby.
That's what Ive been doing "most" of the past 9+ years. For the first 3-4 I purposefully stayed away. But come here again just to read & write, with what outside these virtual pages are some people I would really love to hang with(some I have).
And out of curiosity I looked up the etymology. It's not.

Heyyy Ya'll!!!
I'm Still Hosting In Commack Today And Tomorrow!!! If You're Looking For Some Sexxii Time With A Luscious BBW..Lemme know!!
**PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL**
MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

If You'd Like To Spoil Yourself A Bit Stop By For Some #BBWPersuasion and @Sophia Belle Fun...We Do Not Disappoint!!!
HHR 400
HR 600 View attachment 12570 View attachment 12571
This is my favorite photo

Heyyy Ya'll!!!
I'm Still Hosting In Commack Today And Tomorrow!!! If You're Looking For Some Sexxii Time With A Luscious BBW..Lemme know!!
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

If You'd Like To Spoil Yourself A Bit Stop By For Some #BBWPersuasion and @Sophia Belle Fun...We Do Not Disappoint!!!
HHR 400
HR 600 View attachment 12570 View attachment 12571
so sexy. I can’t wait to join y’all for the next shoot

REVIEW:

What can I say that hasn't said about Amanda before? I'll try to say it.

We've texted before but never were able to make the timing work out. Today, it did. I had unexpected free time and set up something with her in Commack. Got there a couple minutes early and let her know, and she messaged right back. Entered the room and she looks amazing, just as in her pictures. Greeted me with a little kiss. A beautiful, sexy woman. She was wearing a fishnet outfit, I stripped to my underwear and we chatted on the bed, touching each other and giving some soft kisses. Eventually we laid down and really got to kissing. Amanda is an amazing kisser and I could have just made out with her the whole time. But after some serious hot making out, she went down on me. BBBJ skills to die for. Up there with Tiffany/Gina, if not better. Lots of spit, lots of eye contact, lost of stroking. She also pays attention to the balls and below. Just out of this world. Lots of spitting which turned me on even more that I asked to share some saliva with her. She obliged and we swapped her spit some more. I asked to taste her and we did a red hot 69, and I tasted her pussy and ass. She hopped off and we kissed hard again, she wanted a taste too. She asked if I wanted to feel her pussy. Who wouldn't? She got on top and rode me, bringing me to the edge a few times. I sucked her tits while she rode me. Hottest was when she leaned down and demanded I kiss her. Yes, ma'am. I asked for CIM and she again, quickly agreed. I asked for a snowball, never doing that before, but she had me out of my mind. Again, no argument. But before she did, she got on reverse cowgirl, giving me an amazing view or her pussy and ass. I fingered her ass a bit and she loved it. Eventually she wanted that load and she sucked a giant one out of me. I felt like I came for days. As requested, she kissed me with my cum in her mouth. It was amazingly hot. She helped clean me up and we chatted again.

She is really an amazing woman. I will be repeating. Special woman, hot time.

Half hour, $160. Worth every penny.

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!
I Hope You All Had A Great Weekend!!!
I Will Be Around And Hosting This Week In Commack..
Come Enjoy Some Sexy Time With Me!
Mon-Fri
11am- 10pm
HHR 160
HR 250

**APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY**

I Will Also Be Out In Farmingville
May 23 - May 26....
If You'd Like To Hang Out__Feel Free To Reach Out!!
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

PSX_20220401_125922.jpg

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!
I Hope You All Had A Great Weekend!!!
I Will Be Around And Hosting This Week In Commack..
Come Enjoy Some Sexy Time With Me!
Mon-Fri
11am- 10pm
HHR 160
HR 250

**APPOINTMENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE GUARANTEED AVAILABILITY**

I Will Also Be Out In Farmingville
May 23 - May 26....
If You'd Like To Hang Out__Feel Free To Reach Out!!
HHR 160
HR 250
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

View attachment 12886

I need to get to you!