Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

I was able to setup a date with Amanda yesterday for today easy text. I have seen her many times in the last 8 years. I've tried others also but always come back. Amanda is just fabulous and finds new ways to take an old guy to a wonderful place. She is the best period!! Nice hotel in Farmingville $200. For HH. She is kind and caring so give her the same and you will enjoy! Everything you want with in reason. Dfk, daty, bbbj, covered full. Lots of passion!
Treat her right and keep her around.

I was able to setup a date with Amanda yesterday for today easy text. I have seen her many times in the last 8 years. I've tried others also but always come back. Amanda is just fabulous and finds new ways to take an old guy to a wonderful place. She is the best period!! Nice hotel in Farmingville $200. For HH. She is kind and caring so give her the same and you will enjoy! Everything you want with in reason. Dfk, daty, bbbj, covered full. Lots of passion!
Treat her right and keep her around.
High school make out sessions with you are the bessstt darling!!!

xoxo ❤️

Have seen her a few times and she was great. Easy set up once you get a hold of her. Rates are a little high but she absolutely is worth it. Did mostly roleplay for $200 and she was fantastic. DFK, DATY, played her part to perfection. Saw her in Commack but not the best place around is the only drawback. She means it when she says positive vibes only as I got banned for not adhering to the rules but do not make my mistake and just follow her instructions and you will have a great time.