Am I allowed to offer baseball cards to the providers?

This thread just gave me a great idea. I'm going to put up a few items on Ebay, but instead of $ I'll be asking for bids in the form of sexual favors. I figure that way I'll save a bundle on taxes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My guess is you are talking about the laboratory grade micro mill grinder (call for quote):
http://www.labsynergy.com/mortar-grinders-pulverisette2.htm
and not the $40 Cuisinart
http://www.us-appliance.com/sgcuspnutgr.html?productid=sgcuspnutgr

Of course I was referring to the first, you never know who might have one of those stored away in thier garage or has access to a lab that will notice if one is missing. You can give them a call for a quote, just make sure your sitting down when they tell you. I will accept second hand in good working condition.

I think this thread has so much potential of being one of the funniest on the board.

Last edited:
Sorry Biohazzard, I need something completely different. Puffin found what I am looking for, I searched everywhere, called everyone for a second hand option with no luck. It is a very specialized machine that only three companies in the world make as far as I know, I thought it would make for an interesting barter if you happen to have one handy.

I might also consider a barter for a 50 pound drum of extra virgin coconut oil (must not be out of date) or an ounce of organic German Chamomile EO (also must not be out of date).

This thread just gave me a great idea. I'm going to put up a few items on Ebay, but instead of $ I'll be asking for bids in the form of sexual favors. I figure that way I'll save a bundle on taxes. :rolleyes:
The problem with this is that if you barter your stuff for FS you'll have to give someone at eBay a handjob!

You guys are very funny

I took a girl to a baseball game..... I kissed her between the strikes and she kissed me between the balls.
I will give you $5000, and my little black book....just call 1-800-BLO-MEEE
Have any of you noticed that the OP and his crooney have been banned??? Your all talking to the ether.....
That never stopped us in the past.
//sfsf
I'll only barter a session for a excellent to good condition mechanical electric mortar grinder. Just one will do, I'm not greedy :).
Hahahahahahahahaha

I have heard one can easily go to jail nowadays for selling ivory if one does not have the correct documentation that it was harvested before the ban.

This comes from I guy I used to know that made a very good living repairing old piano keys that had had the ivory pop off of them. He used to work for a piano manufacturer and had snagged several of the rolls of ivory (it comes in rolls - they soften it up somehow so the can wind it around a spool for storage) before he left his job years ago. When they banned ivory harvesting, the stuff became almost impossible to get. He got several hundred per key he fixed, all under the table and unofficial.

Or the stupidest guy of 2009. This is hilarious.

know what? I have an ivory tusk which is carved out from China. Worth over $1K. Anyone out there want to barter?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Biohazzard, I need something completely different. Puffin found what I am looking for, I searched everywhere, called everyone for a second hand option with no luck. It is a very specialized machine that only three companies in the world make as far as I know, I thought it would make for an interesting barter if you happen to have one handy.

I might also consider a barter for a 50 pound drum of extra virgin coconut oil (must not be out of date) or an ounce of organic German Chamomile EO (also must not be out of date).
Coconut oil and german chamomile?

WTF? Are you making cosmetics for hippies?

I believe such milling machines are capable of producing micron size particles which may used for "weaponizing" various materials. I would not be surprised if a home delivery of said machine was recorded on a DOH/FBI watch list.
Thank you Puffin, I will look into that. I did call many places that mico-mills and asked and they said no because I also need it for soft material like petals and it only is good for hard seeds and grain. I have talked to more survivalist than I care to mention. I am already had to registered on a list because I order Sodium Hydroxide.

environmentalists smell better [sfsf]
I am kind of partial to the smell of Patchouli Oil.

Dave, when I imagine some alter reality lives for myself besides living in a castle with Jeremy Irons I could picture you and me owning a hemp crop together :).

Last edited: