ALYSSA'S Big Apple Adventure 11/2

I will be available this Friday, Nov 2, for incall apps in midtown Manhattan for the following times:

10am-3am

City Rates:

1/2 hour 175
1 hour 250

If you would like to get together, pls contact me at: bodybydesi@yahoo.com
Pls put CITY in the subject box

Pls include when contacting me the following:

1) Your ug handle

2) pls include a time frame (earliest-latest) it will save unnecc emale tag trying to match our scheds

3) how long you would like to get together

4) the # you will be calling me from to confirm our app and get my location

5) a prov ref (if avail)

Last edited:
I will be available this Friday, Nov 2, for incall apps in midtown Manhattan for the following times:

10am-3am

City Rates:

1/2 hour 175
1 hour 250

If you would like to get together, pls contact me at: [*****]bodybydesi@yahoo.com[/*****]
Pls put CITY in the subject box

Pls include when contacting me the following:

1) Your ug handle

2) pls include a time frame (earliest-latest) it will save unnecc emale tag trying to match our scheds

3) how long you would like to get together

4) the # you will be calling me from to confirm our app and get my location

5) a prov ref (if avail)
Alyssa: I'm awfully sorry that I won't be in town on Friday. I truly hope your trip to NYC will be worthwhile, and you will be back again soon. I'll be the first to sign up. Good idea to work with Emily on setting things up - she is the best.

Missingly,

Chels

Last edited:
Alyssa: I'm awfully sorry that I won't be in town on Friday. I truly hope your trip to NYC will be worthwhile, and you will be back again soon. I'll be the first to sign up. Good idea to work with Emily on setting things up - she is the best.

Missingly,

Chels
Im sorry too, sweets...unfortunately this will be my only city visit...perhaps if all goes well i might return on the spring..and yes Emily is beyond the best, true friend and true lady....xox

Oh well, my hard luck.

Thanks,

Chels
Seems a lot of people hv the same issue w/ fri..would it help if I added thurs to the sched?? Ive been promising this visit for awhile so i am trying to be as accomodating as poss....so weigh in guys, if enough interest I will add thurs as well.....xox

Yes for Thursday

Alyssa:

As you know, I had to cancel out for NYC because Friday was NG.
But I'd definitely try to re-schedule if you added Thursday (either for lunchtime or late afternoon).
Keeping fingers crossed, Steve

Alyssa:

As you know, I had to cancel out for NYC because Friday was NG.
But I'd definitely try to re-schedule if you added Thursday (either for lunchtime or late afternoon).
Keeping fingers crossed, Steve
ok i can add thurs to the sched for these times:

4pm-midnight

if this works then i will post it officially toimorrow.....xox