alt activities and the law

I guess I'm feeling a bit more paranoid over the past few weeks, and it's gotten me curious about where the lines are drawn.

Are bdsm activities considered prostitution?

Ass play, strap-on, etc, seems like it would be.

But what about flogging or bondage? And sploshing?

Tease and denial seems difficult to classify...

What's the effective definition?

I never heard the term sploshing before. Is that like creampies or bukkakke? I believe it also may have to do whether there is any sexual contact between the parties. Flogging, whipping, nipple clamps are NOT sex, imho.

Last edited:
Not really sure what difference it makes. Why don't you ask your wife or SO? Or maybe Bill Clinton can give some advice by clarifying what the word "is" means....

Sploshing is wet and messy. It could be food (whipped cream, pudding, chocolate sauce), mud, shaving cream, what have you. I suppose someone might call bukkakke sploshing, but I wouldn't.

What does it matter? I'm curious, that's all. It plainly is not as straightforward as all that. I know what I think is prostitution, and I know what my wife thinks is prostitution. But regardless of what the letter of the law says, I don't have a good idea of what LE thinks is worth pursuing as a prostitution related offense. For example, you can go to a rope bondage workshop or a club that has public paddilng, and that's all legal, right? But even if the paid model is enjoying it a little bit too much, I doubt the cops are gonna come and bust it up. Similarly, 10mph over the speed limit is speeding according to the letter of the law, but when do you ever get pulled over for that? For all intents and purposes, it isn't a problem.

Maybe this would make it more concrete. There's a CL ad from time to time from some girl who advertises as a sub for some corporal play (caning, paddling, etc). Is there any possibility that LE might try to sting some johns with an ad like that? That seems to me to be way less risky than most CL tuina ads, even in the therapeutic section, even though there is more obvious nudity and sexual energy involved, but I have no idea if it really is.

I doubt LE would try and sting someone with an ad for caning etc. but I could be wrong. The only reason they would go through that trouble is when some provider causes angst in the neighborhood but it would be directed at the provider and probably more for tax evasion or missing license or some BS like that rather than for prostitution. But then, WTF do I know....

Ifit is the ad I am thinking of I think the girl clearly states in the ad or follow-up ***** that there will be no penetration or any sexual activity whatever. Most of the demos at S/M clubs do not involve paid models but members of the community who might be very adept at what they do and well respected for it, so much so that others want to learn from them.

Last edited:
Just some food for thought. Not sure what was going down at this Dungeon, but it seems they are watched.

Six nabbed in cop raid on sex club
BY ALISON GENDAR and ETHAN ROUEN
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Friday, April 25th 2008, 4:00 AM

Cops raided a midtown S&M club on Thursday night, hauling off six dominatrices accused of prostitution, police sources said.

Undercover officers posed as johns to infiltrate Rebecca's Hidden Chamber, which bills itself as "the polite dungeon," according to its Web site.

The alleged hookers' names were not released because they had not yet been booked.

The W. 31st St. club's Web site advertises more than 30 beauties available for spanking, whipping and the fulfillment of a variety of fetishes.

According to the site, a guide to adult entertainment named Rebecca's the best dungeon and fetish facility in New York.

Last edited:
I think I've been there some time ago. I liked that place. But since most SM clubs do not allow FS, I stopped going....Wonder why they bust these places. Maybe they want to get some action before they bring in the artillery.

It's an embarrassment. It must have taken quite of bit of time and effort to do this too. I've been there many, many times. First of all, it was located very discreetly in an industrial type building. No one can possibly even know they were there unless they specifically looked for them. They had lots of rules and such and did not offer fs, bj or even hj. And even if at one time or another, a sex act did occur, it would have to be after a long while and after several sessions with the same Domina. Then maybe, just maybe I could see maybe a hj happening, but probably not. I've never been able to get anything there and I've been dozens of times.

This must have required a lot of time and effort by the cops. Wow, all the $, survelience, inverstigation, yes yes I'm sure it must have been worth it as now we are all finally safe.

What amazes me is that even with stories like this, there are still jackasses that believe the function of a police force is to protect the populace when even a drooling retard could easily see they are just tools of social control.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think I've been there some time ago. I liked that place. But since most SM clubs do not allow FS, I stopped going....Wonder why they bust these places. Maybe they want to get some action before they bring in the artillery.
The dirty little secret of S&M parlors is the same as Chris Rock said of Champagne Rooms.

Forgive me, but what did Chris Rock say? I basically had the same experience as ChuckUFarlie. I never got anything from that place. And they had me tied up pretty good.....

Just reread the article. I noticed le said they arrested six girls for offering sex for $220. This is very distrubing to me. Why? Cause 220 is the session fee. So basically they're saying they got sex from this place without even tipping. I on the other hand offered to pay hundreds above the 220 session fee and was refused every time, even with repeat girls. Meanwhile the cops just walk in and all 6 girls on staff offer sex for no extra fee. Wow, I guess I'm so hideous that they wanted nothing to do with me......or the cops just walked in arrested everyone regardles of what they were doing and made up the charges. Nah.....they would NEVER do that.

Last edited:
Oh and big "I TOLD YOU SO" to all the fetish girls, Dominas and subs who refused to rub or suck my little pecker at the end of a roleplay session cause they were "worried about the cops." I told them, when the Man come, aint nothing you can do. Right, wrong, legal, illegal, it doesn't matter, your vinyl covered ass is going downtown.

Yeah, I don't get that either. Maybe it has something to do with their professional ethics. Surely, being "worried about the cops" is a total bullshit answer. It's almost like they think they are too good to get themselves dirty or something.....Never really understood how a cop would let himself get spanked, ridden, penetrated or bound only to turn around and say "Oh yes, one last thing: you are under arrest"....