Alleged Stds close spa

That fat-belly pig of a sheriff probably made up the story of the std complaints so he could run those dang furr-in-rs out of his county. Down here, he will arrest them, take a payoff and then release them and tell them to git out of my county and stay out. He was probably running low on money to buy beer and fishin' worms (he ain't gonna break his back and git his hands dirty diggin for no fishin worms).

Most of the people in Marion County are dumber than a Palmetto tree and if the sheriff says it, it must be true.

While it is highly unlikely that the girl(s) in the spa would not use protection, it is likely that local yokels like Billy Bob and Jethro would be dumb enough to go to the sheriff if they thought they got something more than they paid for.

Jethro: "I got a STD at that horrible den of iniquity."

Sheriff: "Thanks for the tip. We'll investigate. By the way, you're under arrest for patronizing a prostitute. Have a nice day."

hahahaha...... is this a joke?! I can't believe how ridiculous this is.

I love how the emphasis is on patrons complaints about contracting the STD's rather than the "spa" activities themselves.