all out of cheap thrills??

A couple of weeks ago, activity on this board really picked up. And I was glad, being a cheapskate that I am, who wouldn't dream of putting out $150 on the hobby in one night. So... lets recap. We talked about DUmbartons (same old same old). We talked about clubs which dont really give you much. We talked about certain places where if you are in -- you dont need to talk about it, and if you are out -- you'll never talk about it because you'll never be in.
So is that all NYC has to offer a cheapskate? Am I doomed to spend the rest of my natural life at Dumb bars, hanging with Cookoos full of Passions? Someone save me from doom...

--un4given
samdaman@hushmail.com

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I've gone to a number of "lockdown parites" uptown, and had a good time, but they are hard to get into if you don't have friends on the inside.

I have also heard that there are some Breighton Beach versions of the same things run by some Russians. I would love to attend some of those. Does anyone have any inside track to any of this action ?????

It's on top of Susan's on 37th ave. I have not had the chance to go yet but Snaykee says three were there and they are all so so. elridge is open again too.

[Edited by hobbymaster on 07-04-2001 at 04:12 AM]

hobbymaster, im not sure if this is an open board discussion, but id like to know more... (how much money ill spend there, how much time will i get, any restrictions, can i get in openly). I've been looking for something different for a while, and this place i've never heard of and want to try. Email me, ill give u info right back.

samdaman@hushmail.com