Alicia/Julissa 407-216-8160 Westbury

billyS

Reign of Terror
Utopia Guide Review

Note: the ad says Alicia she gave me her name as Julissa
$150 HH $200 HR, I took the half.
Nice national chain hotel built off Merrick Ave in Westbury by TGIF within the last 12 years. Set up appointment by text, when I got to the hotel she gave me the floor then the room when I got to the floor.
Not the girl in the pictures but I was not disappointed. She is very cute, although she speaks almost no English. She explained with the help of my limited Spanish she has a translator on her phone. Said she is Dominican. Light skinned, Spanish looking not African features.
So she opens the door and she is in a towel with bra and panties. She is short about 5"4' and curvy. Her face is adorable. Big brown expressive eyes, nice cheek bones smooth skin, big smile with full lips. She has braces on both sets of teeth and her straight black hair in a ponytail.
Her tits are enhanced, but they must have been decent before the boob job because most of the tit feels natural, just the underneath is hard.
Not a hard body but no flab. Curvy hips and great Latin heart shaped booty. Completely shaved pussy, nice pussy lips. Decent legs. Ad mentioned erotic massage but subject was never broached. Also I was smitten by her cute face and didn't want to spend any of the time face down.
The donation was put down on the made bed, she counted the three fifties and seemed confused at first. We stripped and layed on the bed with just the sheets.
Because of the language barrier trying to negotiate extras was tedious so I just went with it.
No mouth kissing, DATY would have been $40 extra, I only brought the exact change with me. Didn't bother going into bbj. Light pussy touching.
Again, she was so damn cute I didn't care.
We start with cbj. She was going at it in earnest. Nothing special but steady and bringing blood to my member making him swell in her mouth. I played with her tits as she sucked. As I got bigger I felt the urge to cum coming on so I stopped her and had her lay beside me. No objection on her part. I wanted to bring myself the rest of the way to full hardness without worrying about cumming. I stroked her legs and thighs with one hand while gazing at that lovely face and careful got little Billy ready with the other.
When I was rock hard I told her I was ready to fuck. "Doggy? " She offered. I elected to start Mish so I could control the pace and see her face.
She lifted one leg towards my shoulder and I thought she wanted the hide the salami position but then she placed it firmly on my chest. First entry was a little tough so she got some lube out of the draw and put it in her twat. After that I slid my fat cock up in her about halfway and she winced so I backed off and just gave her slow controlled strokes.
Damn did that feel good! She is very tight with that Latina grabbing pussy. After a few minutes of slow half strokes I felt her open up and allow a little deeper penetration. Having my whole cock in her was heaven especially gazing into those big brown eyes.
But I wasn't ready to cum yet so I asked her to switch to doggie.
This was a magnificent view. She turned her head so I could still see half her face, her ponytail bobbing and me smacking and squeezing her ample ass. A mirror at the head of the bed would have been outstanding! Also penetration was much deeper in this position.
Finally just before I was about to cum I switched one last time to cowgirl. Although with the language barrier the transfer of position was comically awkward. But here she finished me off energetically bouncing full speed on my stiff member while I squeezed her tits. She maintained full eye contact the whole time until I exploded.
Clean up was her handing me a wipe and instructing me to flush everything down the toilet.
Pros:
Extemely cute, young- she said she was 23 I have no reason to doubt it.
Very clean, smelled fresh.
Very tight vajayjay.
Amiable to taking suggestions.

Cons:
Doesn't speak English.
Everything covered
No kissing.

I will repeat. She said she will be here for a month. But then again did she really understand my question?

Utopia Guide Review

Note: the ad says Alicia she gave me her name as Julissa
$150 HH $200 HR, I took the half.
Nice national chain hotel built off Merrick Ave in Westbury by TGIF within the last 12 years. Set up appointment by text, when I got to the hotel she gave me the floor then the room when I got to the floor.
Not the girl in the pictures but I was not disappointed. She is very cute, although she speaks almost no English. She explained with the help of my limited Spanish she has a translator on her phone. Said she is Dominican. Light skinned, Spanish looking not African features.
So she opens the door and she is in a towel with bra and panties. She is short about 5"4' and curvy. Her face is adorable. Big brown expressive eyes, nice cheek bones smooth skin, big smile with full lips. She has braces on both sets of teeth and her straight black hair in a ponytail.
Her tits are enhanced, but they must have been decent before the boob job because most of the tit feels natural, just the underneath is hard.
Not a hard body but no flab. Curvy hips and great Latin heart shaped booty. Completely shaved pussy, nice pussy lips. Decent legs. Ad mentioned erotic massage but subject was never broached. Also I was smitten by her cute face and didn't want to spend any of the time face down.
The donation was put down on the made bed, she counted the three fifties and seemed confused at first. We stripped and layed on the bed with just the sheets.
Because of the language barrier trying to negotiate extras was tedious so I just went with it.
No mouth kissing, DATY would have been $40 extra, I only brought the exact change with me. Didn't bother going into bbj. Light pussy touching.
Again, she was so damn cute I didn't care.
We start with cbj. She was going at it in earnest. Nothing special but steady and bringing blood to my member making him swell in her mouth. I played with her tits as she sucked. As I got bigger I felt the urge to cum coming on so I stopped her and had her lay beside me. No objection on her part. I wanted to bring myself the rest of the way to full hardness without worrying about cumming. I stroked her legs and thighs with one hand while gazing at that lovely face and careful got little Billy ready with the other.
When I was rock hard I told her I was ready to fuck. "Doggy? " She offered. I elected to start Mish so I could control the pace and see her face.
She lifted one leg towards my shoulder and I thought she wanted the hide the salami position but then she placed it firmly on my chest. First entry was a little tough so she got some lube out of the draw and put it in her twat. After that I slid my fat cock up in her about halfway and she winced so I backed off and just gave her slow controlled strokes.
Damn did that feel good! She is very tight with that Latina grabbing pussy. After a few minutes of slow half strokes I felt her open up and allow a little deeper penetration. Having my whole cock in her was heaven especially gazing into those big brown eyes.
But I wasn't ready to cum yet so I asked her to switch to doggie.
This was a magnificent view. She turned her head so I could still see half her face, her ponytail bobbing and me smacking and squeezing her ample ass. A mirror at the head of the bed would have been outstanding! Also penetration was much deeper in this position.
Finally just before I was about to cum I switched one last time to cowgirl. Although with the language barrier the transfer of position was comically awkward. But here she finished me off energetically bouncing full speed on my stiff member while I squeezed her tits. She maintained full eye contact the whole time until I exploded.
Clean up was her handing me a wipe and instructing me to flush everything down the toilet.
Pros:
Extemely cute, young- she said she was 23 I have no reason to doubt it.
Very clean, smelled fresh.
Very tight vajayjay.
Amiable to taking suggestions.

Cons:
Doesn't speak English.
Everything covered
No kissing.

I will repeat. She said she will be here for a month. But then again did she really understand my question?
Excellent review again, sir, thank you!

V

No that is not her. Girl I saw had braces top and bottom and looked younger than the pictures. The girl I saw also had a rounder (but not fat) body.
That's some find then dude. The girl you saw prettier not as pretty or about same?? The girl in the above pics is a solid 7 possibly slightly higher face wise.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's some find then dude. The girl you saw prettier not as pretty or about same?? The girl in the above pics is a solid 7 possibly slightly higher face wise.
Yes my friend the girl I saw was as pretty. Really big brown eyes. I was actually surprised how cute she was.
Now take into account the pictures posted are glamour shots and all imperfections cleaned up, but the girl I saw was cute to the point I picked cg as the final position so I'd be looking at her face when I came.

Yes my friend the girl I saw was as pretty. Really big brown eyes. I was actually surprised how cute she was.
Now take into account the pictures posted are glamour shots and all imperfections cleaned up, but the girl I saw was cute to the point I picked cg as the final position so I'd be looking at her face when I came.
Smart guy. I think you are one of the few on here whose taste I can trust lol.