Alexa.... My new ATF

I haven't said that in almost five years... so this one is special.

Alexa……. Columbian, 26 (advertised by agency as 21…. but can pass for 18). Lets get it out of the way.... SHE'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! Body is a solid 9, face is better and she gave birth 3 months ago (pics are a month old). Tits are 100% real and among the best I’ve ever seen. Small prob B’s and super firm, perfectly shaped and amazing nipples ½’’ long. Definitely a spinner, tipping in at about 5’3 mebe 100 lbs. BMM would love this girl. Skinny and petite enough for JL yet not at all boney and firm and soft for me (I don’t like em ALL thick). Face is best feature... Fucking adorable, with a smile that I’d only compare to the likes of AATR’s Jenny, Gabby and Ilana Magnifique. Girl has that same gene those others share, super personable, genuine, engaging and with the exception of Jenny…. intelligent.

Everything is pretty much avail bbbjnqns, dfk and tons of it, loves her ass licked which usually means greek is avail but considering her size that may be ymmv. Me, I didn’t get a chance to ask since she blew me once TC and climbed right on after she finished blowing cause I not only as still hard… but harder than before. Said she didn’t want to waste “that” and quickly threw on a condom without even a clean up and rode me out in about five minutes. She’s got a kid 3 months, goes to college and going for a constructional engineering degree… I quizzed her and she wasn’t fibbin.

Agency is somewhat like AATR and highly spoken of down here and on the ********* board. They work incall out of motels with AATR type younger girls.

http://www.platinumpleasures.com/models/girl5.htm

pics don't do her justice cause she comes off as a vamp in these but in person has this way too cute face and way about her. She met me in tight little low rider white jeans a tank top and barefoot.... just like I like em.

Last edited:
Boy, they gotta work on the site-- 6 out of 9 thumbnail click-ons don't work.

And they're in Fl.

But :D Daaammmn they look good :D

Maybe Oz can persuade the agency folks to send some of 'em North... ;)

(Or did he already try that?)

Seen her three times already incl multi hour when she took me to a few clubs that play 60's rock, beatles and british invasion type stuff. That's what she likes and it beats listening to Salsa. Banged my brains out afterwards for a few hours and sent her on her way at 5am... tariff includ dinner, clubs, drinks and her take it all barely topped five hundred for the night. Try and find that in NY unless you're JL w/one of his stripper friends.

Last edited:
Shit - caught this too late - heading down in 2 weeks and would love to hook up with her - a quick peak at the agency site no longer shows her pic, I assume she moved on.

Ozzy, you still in touch? This still an ATF?

Still in touch, have her personal number but can't post that. I'm fairly certain she's still with the agency. Maybe moved on to one of the others but I doubt it cause that agency is apparently pretty good, reliable and cool with the girls from what they tell me. If not check out Sandra a Brazilian.... wild pse.

I'll check and post any updates.

Last edited:
Thanks Ozzy - she is definitly off of that agencies site, however I have not called yet to see if they can tell me anything further. However I did send an ***** that has gone unanswered for a couple of days? She is exactly my type and I am sure I can keep her busy for a few hours while I am there!

The other you mention I assume is with the same agency? I will pull up there site and check. Thanks for digging!