Alex of Tampa to NYC

Guys...I wish I lived in NYC..

Alex of Tampa...a sweetheart of a gal, is heading your way...arrives next Monday..staying 3 days or so.

I have asked her to come here and converse with you guys...

But my take is, she is a doll...very sweet, affectionate, and a great time.

Website is down right now..hopes to have it back up soon

http://www.executivepleasure.net

reach her at

executivepleasures@hushmail.com

jb

You guys make me blush.........

Yes I am coming to NYC next week and would love to meet Some of the great guys I have heard so much about. My site is down due to recent Tampa LE problems. I am working to get it back up. If you are interested .....please feel free to email me & I can send ya pics if needed until I get that site back up.

Kisses & hugs & hope to see ya soon,

Alex

Hey Alex,

A friend of mine from VA tells me that you look incredibly gorgeous in black lambskin pants. ANY truth to this?

GOD I just LOVE BEAUTIFUL BLONDES in black leather.

[Edited by Phantom on 03-07-2001 at 04:20 PM]

Hi Alex,

It's great to have another woman on the board. I hope your trip to NYC is a success. If you are unable to get your website back up soon maybe Slinkybender our ALL powerful moderator will allow you to place an ad with your picture here on Utopia Guide. Can't hurt to ask.

How about it SB, can you help Alex out with an ad?

spotny

Anyone find my flashlight?
guys - jb has it exactly correct. alex is a very dangerous combination of super sexy and super sweet. she has some very detailed reviews on tbd - tampa and on ***. they are dead on accurate. enjoy her. and alex... don't forget to bring that resume...