Albany ave

Had a customer pay me in a stack of $100s yesterday....doesn't happen 2 often....
also had some time on my hands....so.....i was looking for a good time & remembered a brazilian place that I havent herd a peep from in a while.....always drive past when working west.....hhhhhhmmm I wonder whats going on there?
it's in the 2nd floor of a house/dentist office on the NW corner of Albany & sunrise hwy...#200 spa entrance on the north side ...sign on door reads skin care spa or something......rang the usual bell & was buzzed in by Lianna?...I suck at names but the image of her body is burned into my conscienceness...............no forgetting that.....good looking...Blonde....33 yrs old...nice smile...happy.....bouncy....GREAT ass.....glasses (that gets me every time)...heavy brazilian/potugese accent...BOING!....respectable rack....bs enhanced to c/ds....under the muscle so they still feel natural...nice dark pencil eraser nips...tan body...skin tight outfit & HEELS...yummy....was lead to a small room....usual stuff ...walls all the way up & a locking door...60/40mins...steep but in a whole new league from the AMPs.....was told to undress & put on a robe....was led to a table in another area surrounded by a curtain...for "body scrub"...she rubbed me down with a sandy lotion (exfoliate?)...wut eva....cleaned me off & back to the room....for massage...offered lotion-oil or natural...I opted for lotion & the massage was a playful rubdown but not a real massage by any stretch.....she started rubbing my ass so I gave her a little wiggle to show my appreciation & she went right in ...massaging cheeks, taint...teabags...I rolled over & she gave me a beautiful smile & a kiss on the lips...along with some bad news......1 for rub 1.5 for bj 2 for works....over priced im sure but I havent been with a woman like that in a Looooong time....
I gave her 1.8 for the works & was rewarded with a fun & playful session
she stripped...slooooowly....revealing nice lacy bra & thong...eye contact all along....
light kissing...hugging...petting squeezing, complete with fake moaning...(it was working)...she spun around, grabbed some oil & rubbed it on my meatstick....then backed up on me & began gyrating...we were standing in front of the mirror...im behind her...she reaches her hand around behind my head turns her head & kisses me while sliding up & down my pole....I almost lost it right there....she slips on a cover & onto the table for some 69... nice CLEAN shaved...good cbj....doggie,mish...what ever I wanted....she was game & seemed to be interested in MY pleasure....had her bent over with her heels on in front of a full length mirror....niceeeeeeeee....then on her knees.....in the mirror till I popped.....
love that mirror..........we chatted while she cleaned me & everything else up.....we kinda trashed the room....stuff everywhere :) she has 2 daughters....is kind & has a good heart...misses Brazil...I've never been but what i've tasted of it so far....I LIKE

YMMV

now I'm sure I will be trashed for overpaying ..will hear how you got a much better deal laying on a jizz covered plywood gurney getting a hand job by a toothless Vietnamese grandmother in a sweaty storefront for $2....

I don't begrudge you your fun.........

Just sharing info......giving back....

KEEP IT FUN!!............................................................................................

been wanting to try this place on albany ave.. just each time I passed it was either closed or I didnt have the time... little steep in price...but if you had the handfull of 1's burning and enjoyed it .. no harm for the pleasure

Review of Julie

Had about an hour to kill on Saturday and was near Albany Ave. Called and asked if they were busy. Girl who answered said no, so I shot right over there.

I was extremely happy when Julie met me at the door. I like her right away. Pretty Latina girl, about 5'6". Nice figure. A little big in the hips, but she looked great in her tight fitting mini dress. I would say overall a 7.5

was $60 for a 40 min session. Advertised as NOT a message, but a body scrub.

She put me in a small room with a massage table, but that was only to undress and get into the robe. She then led me to a small curtained off area where she applied some sort of soap to my back and used a rotating brush to "exfoliate my back". Actually was not really enjoyable as it was kind of chilly, but it only lasted 5 mins and then I was back in the other room.

She had me lie on my back and proceeded to do a nice massage on my shoulders and back. She dropped a hint that it was really hot in the room. I mentioned that it was quite comfortable (as I was naked) and suggested she take of dress. I also started stoking her nice tan legs. She said, in a really sexy voice, "thats sounds like a great idea"

I sat up and we started negotiating. It was $200 for fs, $150 for BJ (unsure whether it was covered or not) and $100 for Hand. Sadly, i only had $100, so I opted for the Hand.

She stripped down and I went right to work on her nipples. Nice size c cups with really nice nipples. I started rubbing her clit and asked if I could go down on her. She smiled and said sure. I put her up on the table and started licking slowly. She was really getting into it. she tasted really nice. I took both her legs and spread them wide and then went to work. Within 5 minutes she was grinding her hips into my face and fingering her clit. she let out a nice big moan and squeezed her legs and grabbed the back of my head.

She then said it was my turn. I jumped on the table and she started to slowly jerk me off. I had to stop her 2 or 3 times because i didnt want to finish so quickly. I was really hoping she would give me a BJ for the price of HJ since I took care of her, but that did not happen.

I managed to hold out for about 5 minutes before finishing all over her chest. She seemed impressed with the amount.

Got a alcohol clean up and was out the door.

On the way out, i saw the other girl and asked her name. It was Nicole.

All in all, a really nice experience.
Total was $160. No tip.

I will definitely repeat

Review of Julie

Had about an hour to kill on Saturday and was near Albany Ave. Called and asked if they were busy. Girl who answered said no, so I shot right over there.

I was extremely happy when Julie met me at the door. I like her right away. Pretty Latina girl, about 5'6". Nice figure. A little big in the hips, but she looked great in her tight fitting mini dress. I would say overall a 7.5

was $60 for a 40 min session. Advertised as NOT a message, but a body scrub.

She put me in a small room with a massage table, but that was only to undress and get into the robe. She then led me to a small curtained off area where she applied some sort of soap to my back and used a rotating brush to "exfoliate my back". Actually was not really enjoyable as it was kind of chilly, but it only lasted 5 mins and then I was back in the other room.

She had me lie on my back and proceeded to do a nice massage on my shoulders and back. She dropped a hint that it was really hot in the room. I mentioned that it was quite comfortable (as I was naked) and suggested she take of dress. I also started stoking her nice tan legs. She said, in a really sexy voice, "thats sounds like a great idea"

I sat up and we started negotiating. It was $200 for fs, $150 for BJ (unsure whether it was covered or not) and $100 for Hand. Sadly, i only had $100, so I opted for the Hand.

She stripped down and I went right to work on her nipples. Nice size c cups with really nice nipples. I started rubbing her clit and asked if I could go down on her. She smiled and said sure. I put her up on the table and started licking slowly. She was really getting into it. she tasted really nice. I took both her legs and spread them wide and then went to work. Within 5 minutes she was grinding her hips into my face and fingering her clit. she let out a nice big moan and squeezed her legs and grabbed the back of my head.

She then said it was my turn. I jumped on the table and she started to slowly jerk me off. I had to stop her 2 or 3 times because i didnt want to finish so quickly. I was really hoping she would give me a BJ for the price of HJ since I took care of her, but that did not happen.

I managed to hold out for about 5 minutes before finishing all over her chest. She seemed impressed with the amount.

Got a alcohol clean up and was out the door.

On the way out, i saw the other girl and asked her name. It was Nicole.

All in all, a really nice experience.
Total was $160. No tip.

I will definitely repeat

I was really hoping she would give me a BJ for the price of HJ since I took care of her, but that did not happen.
I know what you're saying, but from her perspective, allowing you to daty was a service she performed for you, not the other way around. I'm not saying she didn't enjoy it, but from her point of view, she gave you more value. Your daty cannot be considered currency to be used toward extra services. You're the client, not her.

buck 60 for a hand job? Clearly not worth it.
I think most would agree on this point, but the important thing is that Rush enjoyed himself. The price scale is clearly mentioned on the first post of this thread, so it shouldn't have been much of a surprise. I wouldn't pay what they're asking personally, but I can see why overpriced LMPs might be a worthwhile turn on for those who have become bored with the standard AMP script.

not worth it to you maybe, but if they enjoyed themself and left with a smile I would say it was worth it to them. I thank all of you who did take the time to TOFT and kind enough to write the reviews

Most definely worth it

From all the reviews I have read over the past few weeks, most mongers are paying $60-80 for a frumpy, oldish ugly Asian woman. Some have even stated that the only reason they stayed was because it was to much energy to get up and leave

Here, I had a Hot, young Latina woman.

In my eyes, that is so worth the extra few dollars.

I actually cant wait to go back and enjoy the full menu for $200

ps. I was only kidding about using my DATY as exchange currency. I love going down on a woman as it enhances the overall experience for me. I dont do it all the time. Its an 'at the moment' decision and depends on the woman. Julie was DEFINTELY worth the 10 minutes i spent on her.

I agree with you guys. It is a personal decision, the value of a given service from any particular provider. For example, some folks will gladly pay extra for the privilege of DATY, while others would never care to take the risk.

I don't subscribe to the idea that one customer's paying more than a perceived market rate will skew prices for everyone. Each of these transactions takes place between two people, in private. If she's hungry enough for the business, she'll accept the offered rate; if he's not willing or able to negotiate effectively, he'll pay more than he needs to.

Last edited:
Their ad said walk-ins welcome, so I took a chance & stopped in last Saturday afternoon. Was met at the door by a very pretty, caramel skinned, blond latina, wearing two tight tank tops, tight jeans and heels. Very little accent.

Went up the stairs and was led to the massage room, where I was given a clipboard and told to write my name & date of birth. Since the guy before me only put his first name down, I did the same (well not quite the right first name).

I pad the $60 house fee and put on the robe. Next came the body scrub, and then back to the room. I skipped right to the business at hand and asked what my options were. FS was $200, but we negotiated down to $150. When she took off the tank top, she let out a nice pair of c/d's, which didn't feel enhanced. The jeans and thong came off to reveal a nice shaved pussy and a flower tat around her navel.

She suggested doggy, but I wanted to look in her eyes, so she climbed up on the table and I went with mish. She was making all the right noises.

After the finish, she cleaned up with alcohol. Definitely will repeat, especially if the prices are negotiable.

.....where I was given a clipboard and told to write my name & date of birth. Since the guy before me only put his first name down, I did the same (well not quite the right first name). ......
The advantage of telling the truth is months later you don't have to try and remember what you said.

Particularly important with your SO (but that's another story).

What is the harm in giving them your 1st name and dob?

I find that the latina places use this method so they know you have been there before and can reduce the screening process. Merritts road place does this although I think they only want the month & day.

Last edited:
The name that I used was part of a college radio air-name that I always use, plus it's the same initial as my real name, so I don't forget it, and it matches a monogram ring that I wear.