Aiko - Bellrose Crew 516-252-4891.

The Bellerose crew has some different talent that I've been wanting to try out. I tried to book Kim, a busty ebony gal but turns out she couldn't work today. So I oped for Aiko. She's legit Japanese and cute face and personality. I believe the ad said D's but I'm pretty sure they're at most C's. Took the hh at 120 and was given the option for BBBJ for another 20. Took it and glad I did. Very good technique. DT with some wetness dripping. Not messy but definitely sexy. Got me rock hard in about 5 minutes and we went for it. No lube just spit which I love. CG first and she was riding/grinding away. Very enjoyable but I usually can't finish in that position so we switched to Mish. Guided me in and started playing with nips which is pretty much game over for me. Pop in bag with less than 10 minutes to spare. Alcohol clean up and I was on my way.

Shes very nice and accommodating. Service is solid too. I still have the ebony itch so I'm going for round 2 with another provider , I hope I goes well. She's also in the area so I'll update when I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Aiko yesterday and she was amazing! A+ and I made her cum multiple times while going down on her-she was delicious. Then did CG and finished in doggie-she can take a pounding like a champ! She loved it and her moans omg really hot!!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Aiko yesterday and she was amazing! A+ and I made her cum multiple times while going down on her-she was delicious. Then did CG and finished in doggie-she can take a pounding like a champ! She loved it and her moans omg really hot!!!!
Every time I ask for her and show up I get different girl. Gave up on this place. Get pizza and leave