AIDS ? HIV

These girls do bare back blow job to completion (in mouth) to everyone, Kissing with tongue insertion , cunnilingus, analingus, won't these guys and girls get AIDS. I am a regular here, but I never allow them without CONDOM, no french kiss, no DATY. These EXTRA Pleasure you feel is only for minutes, but AIDS will ruin your whole life........ Be Wise......

I like most of the girls here and have seen many of them and will definitely visit them again.

Last edited:
These girls do bare back blow job to completion (in mouth) to everyone, Kissing with tongue insertion , cunnilingus, analingus, won't these guys and girls get AIDS. I am a regular here, but I never allow them without CONDOM, no french kiss, no DATY. These EXTRA Pleasure you feel is only for minutes, but AIDS will ruin your whole life........ Be Wise......

I like most of the girls here and have seen many of them and will definitely visit them again. Most of the time , with these sexy girls, I am so tempted for the BBBJ, DATY, French Kiss,,,, ..... but suddenly I remember about SAFETY.

BE WISE.... WISER....WISEST

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You have highly overinflated ideas about the transmission of HIV.

HIV virus is not as easily transmitted as people generally think. You pretty much need body fluid entry to your bloodstream. The virus doesn't survive well in saliva, let alone stomach acid.

The only way you could get it from a kiss is if her mouth is bleeding, and you have a cut or sore in your own mouth.

That's not to say that there is no risk. There are plenty of other STI's to go around and several of them are transmittable through the methods you mentioned. Herpes, for example. Skin to skin can do it.

I am not trying to convince you to change your activities. I just encourage everyone to actually learn the specific risks associated with the activities they choose. Google is your friend.

The general rule is to do only what you feel comfortable doing, and know that every act carries risk. Even covered. We all choose the activities that we wish to engage in, and have to accept the risks that come with them.

I like most of the girls here and have seen many of them and will definitely visit them again. Most of the time , with these sexy girls, I am so tempted for the BBBJ, DATY, French Kiss,,,, ..... but suddenly I remember about SAFETY.

BE WISE.... WISER....WISEST
Take a broader look at the board - Other threads and especially those that deal with bbfs and how prevalent it is on a broad spectrum - then stay home if you think you should.