Afforable Apartments in NYC

slinkybender said:
Eat the rich.
You are what you eat.

Of course you could adjust your income so that your taxable income appears to be less than 24k a year. You'd qualify for public assistance. Then all you'd have to do is to let some green get into the right hands... Voila! Affordable housing in NYC.

Frank Sinatra sang the wrong song!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help guys. I ventured to NYC this entire weekend and lets just say.......... I am better of where the hell I am!

60 dollars to park my car for 2 days
30 dollars for cabs
4 trips to duade read running about 20 bucks each
old fashinoed radiatiors,
( hello we in the coutry have this new creation.its claled BASEBOARD HEATING!!!)

All I wanted , craved, desired and hopped for was to hit up NYC, maybe Frankie and jphnnys for some great steak, good movies and do some shopping, you know, like all nyc people do right?

Well I was literally in hell, the east village is poor, midtown is too crowded and the whole damn city is too expensive. I would have to get one or two roommates to do this right, and I am a loner. I cant live around others. I have to give my puppy up because he was crowding me ........

besides......I like to walk around nekkid.

Anyone want a roomie that doesnt cook, clean or do dishes, but sucks a mean cock..ah.. and pussy?!?

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Kimmie walks into Duane Read and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms.

The pharmacist replies, "Yes, we do. Would you like to buy some?"

She responds, "No, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?"

Oh you guys should really not give up your day jobs..

And the trips to duane reade were because I needed normal lifes necessities, water, bandaids, lotion, soap opera magazines,water, water and more water, and Duane Reade is Orange Countys version of Walmart, only fucking more expensive

goddes its so good to be home where the deers roam and the whatever range.. I dont know the song, fing it.

Last edited:
good places to park your ass: harlem, bed stuy, inwood, astoria. anywhere you see brown people who play loud music in thier cars, and toss chicken bones, and empty bottles of grape soda out the window.

Vanessa
Teaneck NJ or Englewood NJ is the place you should look.
You can get a small house with a yard for your pup. and be only Ten mins.
from New York City. Half and hour If you take the bus to midtown.
All this for about the same you have to pay for a year's rent in the city
K

what's up with these piss colored people who drive around town, with their countrys flag on the hood of their cars, honking, whenever their home country is celeberated with a parade? viva la revolucion! do these cocksuckers think they own this town? obviously. stop the parades, and send em all back.
happy thanksgiving.

vermeer said:
good places to park your ass: harlem, bed stuy, inwood, astoria. anywhere you see brown people who play loud music in thier cars, and toss chicken bones, and empty bottles of grape soda out the window.

No thanks baby. I dont want to live that close to you.

kilroywashere said:
Vanessa
Teaneck NJ or Englewood NJ is the place you should look.
You can get a small house with a yard for your pup. and be only Ten mins.
from New York City. Half and hour If you take the bus to midtown.
All this for about the same you have to pay for a year's rent in the city
K

K, wassup? I still owe you that thing you know....

I actually have a yard here for my pup Stud Muffin. Hes so adorable!
He loves to romp in the fallen leaves and shit on them. It's so touching!

Anyway, no offense, there are some parts of NJ that may be slammin to live, but I cant,for the love of being a New Yorker,ever live there.

I dont get the roads. They confuse me. Never in my life have I heard of turning right to go left.