Advice on Punta Cana

We are headed to Punta Cana for a Bachelor party on July 18th. Any advice on where to go/not to go for adult fun?

Any help would be appreciated.

Allen

Webmaster?
Like everywhere else over here, they're both. There are a bunch of smaller places as well, depending on your Spanish etc, you'll find them.

am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

Thanks for the tip. Are these well known or underground spots? From what i heard the rates are crazy low in DR. is this true? How much "fun" money should i budget for? Normally you get what you pay for i know but.... it is DR.

Re: am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

Originally posted by mnt2375
Thanks for the tip. Are these well known or underground spots? From what i heard the rates are crazy low in DR. is this true? How much "fun" money should i budget for? Normally you get what you pay for i know but.... it is DR.

Underground? Hahahahahahaha

Re: Re: am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

Originally posted by JIMYDR
Underground? Hahahahahahaha
JIMYDR,
Showing my ignorance hmmm... Well i'm new to this and learning every day. I expect to have lots more knowledge after this trip. I will let you know what i discovered. But feel free to give me the heads up brother, i am not to proud to learn more.

Re: Re: Re: am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

JIMYDR,
Showing my ignorance hmmm... Well i'm new to this and learning every day. I expect to have lots more knowledge after this trip. I will let you know what i discovered. But feel free to give me the heads up brother, i am not to proud to learn more.

I am sorry but prostitution is legal here. You should be able to gets chicas from $30-$100 per night around there.

Re: am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

I am sorry but prostitution is legal here. You should be able to gets chicas from $30-$100 per night around there.
(saw the illegal response)
I'm thinking you mean like in Amsterdam where pot is illegal but tolerated right? Thanks for the info bro, much appreciated. Have you gone enough to reccommend anyone in particular? p.s. do you go to the asscon parties? if not i reccomend it.
peace

Re: Re: am also going to Punta Cana Aug 28th for a wedding.

(saw the illegal response)
I'm thinking you mean like in Amsterdam where pot is illegal but tolerated right? Thanks for the info bro, much appreciated. Have you gone enough to reccommend anyone in particular? p.s. do you go to the asscon parties? if not i reccomend it.
peace
Disreguard my last on the parties, saw your name in a thread re:8/10 party. So maybe i saw you the last two wed.? was yours as good as mine??

you were right

Illegal/ Legal depends who owns the place but I hear YA!
It was awsome, had a blast. La punta was bigger but i found a spot called Resumen which i enjoyed more. details to follow