Advice on bigD at de Sweet Spot

Anyone have any info on BigD's events. I guess he's at De Sweet spot this Weds. with his crew. How are the Ladies? Am I better off going to Asscon instead?

If it ain't broken, don't fuck with it!!!!

Asscon is totally off THE HOOK!!!! If I am going anywhere its going to be there!!!!!

The only thing better would be if there was A house on Da Hill Party afterwards!!!!!!!

pswope

One out of three
I've been to 4 or 5 Bigd parties. 3 were downtown lockdownlites that had a smaller number of people (ranging from 20 to 60) in a 3 room hotel suite. The qulaity of the ladies and action varied from boring to pretty good.

The one I went to one the Hill last summer was packed,with about 70 ladies and twice as many guys. It was too hot,w/ little ventilation to speak of. The 2 saving graces were 1) dinner beforehand at Copelands and 2) the only lapdance I've ever enjoyed.

You've got to go to a lockdown on Da Hill because the vibe is totally different than Ass_con. Worth the experience.

I agree, the House on the Hill parties are a very different feel than Club ASS-C NYC. Despite the hip-hop soundtrack, the ASS-C party is much more laid back. The House on the Hill Crowd is significantly younger so both the dancers and customers are into the music thus generating a higher level of energy.

The house on the hill parties are really something to experience when Big D has his full complement of dancers on board. I've been to a couple when there were over 100 dancers and maybe 3-400 guys. The House on the Hill is a 4 story brownstone City College frat house. They usually have one room, with a buffet, one room with a bar, 2 rooms with stage shows, 2 rooms for lap dancing and 1 room for VIP. The parties are usually VERY crowded, there's no A/C so it can get HOT especially in the warmer months. Try to catch one in the winter. It's a very energizing and unique vibe when its working. It's kinda like being in a BET or MTV music video.

The last one was a bit off, probably because of the constant deluge going on that night. Many of the usual dancers and customers didn't show. I parked around the block and got soaked to the skin just getting to my car.

He's having a boat trip this month that should have that same vibe. Tix will be available at DSS both Wednesday and Saturday when Big D is running the show.

Last edited: