Ads that catch my eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Good find! CL will essentially be dead within 6 months. The last category will be free stuff. :D
I texted with her. I was 100% correct in this case. She told me she posts for panties hoping someone will ask about the in person meet, feel them out for LE, then quote 100/hh.
I see more and more every day.
Probably a way in the door. I texted her too. Will let you know

This one too. Got back to me via text, said the intuitive guys read between the lines, ask questions, and get the rewards! No joke. She wanted 90 for a bbj. No meet yet. Her schedule was no good.

I texted with her. I was 100% correct in this case. She told me she posts for panties hoping someone will ask about the in person meet, feel them out for LE, then quote 100/hh.
I see more and more every day.

This one too. Got back to me via text, said the intuitive guys read between the lines, ask questions, and get the rewards! No joke. She wanted 90 for a bbj. No meet yet. Her schedule was no good.

Sometimes I'm not sure if UG is a blessing or a curse. In trying to give you guys the heads up, it seems someone has begun flagging panties 4 sale ads in Nassau. No way anyone could have known about that without reading what I posted on UG.
I responded to an ad early early this morning, went back to view it 5 minutes ago, flagged. Another missed opportunity. Shit. Gonna have to find another way to hide these ads ladies. My bad for posting about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.