Adriana 347-538-7556 West Babylon Latina Reviews & Discussion

UG REVIEW OF ADRIANA

So after seeing our new posters photos I had to reachout and see what kind of rates she was offering. I was just looking for ss. She responded quickly that it was $200 for the 15 mins. Now with that rate I was hoping it was including fs ecspecially because I know the clubs house fee for a 15 min dance is $60 now. I sat on that info for a few days then reached again. With my luck she was working. I told her I was headed to see her. Like previously stated english is not her first language and you can tell by her texting but nothing we haven't come across before.

I arrive at the club. Lot was full but I find one open spot luckily and head inside. Greeted by the man in the chair. Let him know I want a dance with Adriana. He sends me to the window around the corner by the rooms. I hand over the $60 for a 15 min dance. He walks me to my room. Now Adriana is sitting on a couch on the left side of the hall. One other girl sitting near by. He tells Adriana I'm there to see her and the room number. She stands up and she is so sexy. Her pics are 100% her. She greets me and we both head into the room.

Immediately hugs me, kiss on the cheek, starts dancing, grinding on me, and stripping her top off. She asks if I want everything. I say, "yes please". She says "ok $200." I hand over the donation. Then she sees my eyes in the light gives me a compliment. Then grinds her juicy ass on me again. Pulls my hands around to grab her great tits. (If they are man-made they feel extremely real lol) Turns back around pulls me close kisses ny neck a little while I get a handful of booty. She grabs a cover from her bag and drops to her knees. She slips the cover on and starts an aggressive cbj. She's going at it, bobbing her head, grabbing the boys then tells me to sit. She continues in-between my legs bobbing away with some deep throat. Not a lot saliva though.

Then she gets up asks if I want her foward or reverse. I opt for foward so I can see the girls bounce in my face. She licks her hand swipes herself and mounts me. Now Idk if it was the sunken in love seat or the fact their wasn't much lubrication but I couldn't get all the way in so I quickly asked her to switch to doggy. She hopped up give jr some more attention with her mouth to get him at full attention then assumed the position on the couch. I slide in from the back and my lord...she is so tight. So I take it slow at first I wanna feel myself deep inside while I look at her gorgeous ass. Get a rhythm going and I'm watching her moan in the mirror. Hearing her and watching her I couldn't hold back anymore and I fill the bag.

I pull out and she immediately says I got it. Grabs baby wipes. Cleans me up well. Even wipes my neck where she kissed it a little too. Gives me one for my hands. I was about to start getting dressed and she goes "you want massage" I was like absolutely! I sit on the couch. She kneels next to me. Asks if I want baby oil, I decline. Does a little shoulder neck rub for 2 min. Then I get up get dressed, some more small talk, we compliment eachother. Her english is broken and she apologizes but in all honesty you can tell she is learning and tries. It was very cute how she was putting words together. I personally find it sexy. Thank you, kiss on the cheek and I'm out the door.

Overall, I would highly recommend. She is sweet, cute, sexy, and attentive. She is definitely eager to please. All in $260. I also wish I could see her incall. The $60 house fee just hurts sometimes. But i assume she probably just feels safer at the club, which I get. Writing this review was already getting me eager to repeat. I'm curious about DATY. So I'll be back when I can.

Stay safe gentlemen!

For Adriana. Thank you for a great time love. Hope to see you again soon!

I saw Adriana today. It was my first time seeing a non AMP provider.
Set up was was very easy. I texted her yesterday about setting something up for today. She was responsive, and sent pictures.
Met her at her Farmingdale apartment. She is as advertised in her pictures. Huge ass and great tits. She started off with a massage that quickly turned into a CBJ. She sucked as long as I wanted to and said let me know when you are ready, I was ready for the main event at that point. She rode me CG for a little bit with those big titties bouncing in my face. Fake but felt almost real. After some CG we fucked missionary and finally doggy. Doggy was probably best because of her great ass.
Was 300 for HH. Will be back.

Once I saw that Adriana had gotten an apartment, I knew I had to go see her. I texted the day before to create an appointment for today first thing in the morning. Verified this morning that we are still on and made my way down to farmingdale.

Location seems busy, but you don’t have to wait outside for the whole world to see. You open the first door and enter. Then there is another door. I thought that was her apartment but it's another entrance. I didn’t know and was waiting. Adriana then came down to get me wearing a robe. I couldn’t get a good look at her face but that body from behind going up the stairs looked incredible, even in a loose robe.

I made it into her apartment and man she is gorgeous. Reminds me of pocahontas lol but with a busty curvy body. I was hooked. Leaned in for a hug and grabbed some ass. It's hard not to, it's just there and so so nice.

She leads me to her room, with a queen size bed and a chair. I tell her one hour and give her $400. She leaves and I can hear another woman in the background. Honestly used to be an issue for me before but wasn’t this time. We had an entire room to ourselves so I was satisfied.

She comes back and starts grinding on me. Her ass felt amazing. We grinded and slowly took off our clothes. She took off her long skirt to reveal a white thong that looks soo sexy on her. Then she took off her top to reveal her nice bra. Grinding continues and the top comes off. I'm grabbing her tits and man, they feel amazing. She still had her thong on and I just couldn’t anymore. I took my dick out and put it in between her thong as shes grinding away. Bliss!!

She sort of took charge and asked me to lay down on the bed. Asked if I wanted lotion or oil for the message. I went with oil. I lay on my stomach as she started to massage my back. She was definitely trying and putting in the work. It definitely felt good and relaxed me. She hit all the spots down my but and legs.

She then asked me to flip over and get the condom. She got the condom and applied it on me. She then sucked my dick so nicely. Didn’t even feel like the condom was there. It was so nice. Deepthroating and taking it all. She would then put it against her tits and it all just felt so good. She then turned her betaiful face toward me with my cock near her face and told me to tell her when I am ready to fuck her. I told her I'm ready, baby. She sucked some more and asked what position. I asked her to get on top of me from some cowgirl. We fucked like this for a few mintues before changing positions to doggy. She has such a small tight waist and such a big ass. I fucking loved it. I pounded away and grabbed her small waist for support. She took it all and was moaning and getting really into it. I couldn't hold it any longer and busted inside her with the condom.

She got up, cleaned me up and asked me to lay back down. After catching our breaths she said relax and started another massage. This one felt more amazing and I felt like a king. She massaged my fingers and then went all the way down, took my socks off and even massaged my toes even. She then started to sick my nipple and slightly jerk me off to get hard again. Once I was hard again she got another condom and started to suck again. I was enjoying it all because even though it was cbj it felt amazing. She let me face fuck her also for a while. I was like damn don’t you need air lol it was great. We then switched to missionary and her pussy looked too tasty. Unfortunately I she doens’t allows daty. I would have definitely eaten her. Her pussy looked so tasty and perfect. No hair either. I really wanted to but of course respected her choice. We fucked in missionary and I can see her tits going up and down. What a sight to see. (Just a heads up there are some scars I guess from her boob job but I really didn’t mind it all). I fucked her hard as fuck, the best I could, but I just couldn’t make my self to cum a secod time. I told her thank you and tapped out. Well definitely prepare next time and give her that second nut.

She then helped me clean up. I asked if I could take a quick shower. Showered really quick. She gave me a new towel. Dried up, wore my clothes and just kept admiring her. Played with her ass still. Man that thing is incredible. That jiggle was so perfect. Hugged and kissed her goodbye and went home.

Total: $400
Duration: 1 hour
Accromunums: cbj, covered cowgirl, covered doggy, covered facefuck, covered missionary

Spanish translation for her ==============================================================

Una vez que vi que Adriana había conseguido un apartamento, supe que tenía que ir a verla. Envié un mensaje de texto el día anterior para programar una cita para hoy a primera hora de la mañana. Esta mañana verifiqué que todavía estamos en marcha y me dirigí a Farmingdale.

La ubicación parece ocupada, pero no tienes que esperar afuera para que todo el mundo la vea. Abres la primera puerta y entras. Luego hay otra puerta. Pensé que ese era su departamento pero es otra entrada. No lo sabía y estaba esperando. Luego Adriana bajó a buscarme en bata. No pude ver bien su rostro, pero ese cuerpo desde atrás subiendo las escaleras se veía increíble, incluso con una bata holgada.

Llegué a su apartamento y hombre, ella es hermosa. Me recuerda a pocahontas jajaja pero con un cuerpo tetona y curvilíneo. Me enganché. Se inclinó para abrazarlo y agarró un trasero. Es difícil no hacerlo, simplemente está ahí y es muy agradable.

Ella me lleva a su habitación, con una cama tamaño queen y una silla. Le digo una hora y le doy $400. Ella se va y puedo escuchar a otra mujer al fondo. Honestamente, solía ser un problema para mí antes, pero esta vez no lo fue. Teníamos una habitación entera para nosotros solos, así que quedé satisfecho.

Ella regresa y comienza a molerme. Su trasero se sentía increíble. Molimos y lentamente nos quitamos la ropa. Se quitó la falda larga para revelar una tanga blanca que le queda muy sexy. Luego se quitó la blusa para revelar su bonito sostén. La molienda continúa y se desprende la parte superior. Le estoy agarrando las tetas y hombre, se sienten increíbles. Ella todavía tenía puesta la tanga y yo ya no podía más. Saqué mi polla y la puse entre su tanga mientras ella se movía. ¡¡Dicha!!

Ella se hizo cargo y me pidió que me acostara en la cama. Me preguntaron si quería loción o aceite para el mensaje. Fui con aceite. Me acosté boca abajo mientras ella comenzaba a masajearme la espalda. Definitivamente estaba intentándolo y esforzándose. Definitivamente me sentí bien y me relajó. Ella golpeó todos los puntos de mis piernas y traseros.

Luego me pidió que me diera la vuelta y cogiera el condón. Cogió el condón y me lo aplicó. Luego me chupó la polla muy bien. Ni siquiera sentí que el condón estuviera allí. Fue muy agradable. Garganta profunda y tomándolo todo. Luego se lo ponía contra las tetas y todo se sentía tan bien. Luego giró su hermosa cara hacia mí con mi polla cerca de su cara y me dijo que le dijera cuando estuviera listo para follarla. Le dije que estoy lista, cariño. Chupó un poco más y preguntó en qué posición. Le pedí que se pusiera encima de mí por parte de una vaquera. Follamos así durante unos minutos antes de cambiar de posición a perrito. Tiene una cintura tan pequeña y apretada y un culo tan grande. Me encantó. Golpeé y agarré su pequeña cintura en busca de apoyo. Ella lo tomó todo y gimió y se metió mucho en ello. No pude aguantar más y rompí dentro de ella con el condón.

Ella se levantó, me limpió y me pidió que me volviera a acostar. Después de recuperar el aliento, dijo que nos relajáramos y comenzó otro masaje. Éste se sintió más increíble y me sentí como un rey. Me masajeó los dedos y luego bajó hasta el fondo, me quitó los calcetines e incluso me masajeó los dedos de los pies. Luego comenzó a enfermarme el pezón y a sacudirme un poco para volver a ponerme duro. Una vez que volví a tener la erección, ella consiguió otro condón y comenzó a chupar de nuevo. Lo estaba disfrutando todo porque, aunque era cbj, se sentía increíble. Ella me dejó follarla también por un tiempo. Yo estaba como maldita sea, no necesitas aire jajaja, fue genial. Luego cambiamos al misionero y su coño se veía demasiado sabroso. Desafortunadamente, ella no permite citas. Definitivamente me la habría comido. Su coño se veía tan sabroso y perfecto. Tampoco pelo. Tenía muchas ganas de hacerlo, pero por supuesto respeté su elección. Follamos en misionero y puedo ver sus tetas subiendo y bajando. Que hermosa vista. (Solo un aviso, supongo que hay algunas cicatrices de su operación de senos, pero realmente no me importó en absoluto). La follé muy duro, lo mejor que pude, pero no pude obligarme a correrme por segunda vez. Le dije gracias y salí. Definitivamente nos prepararemos la próxima vez y le daremos esa segunda nuez.

Luego me ayudó a limpiar. Le pregunté si podía darme una ducha rápida. Me duché muy rápido. Ella me dio una toalla nueva. Me sequé, me puse mi ropa y seguí admirándola. Jugó con su culo quieto. Hombre, esa cosa es increíble. Ese movimiento fue tan perfecto. La abracé y le di un beso de despedida y me fui a casa.

Total: $400
Duración: 1 hora
Accromunums: cbj, vaquera cubierta, perrito cubierto, facefuck cubierto, misionero cubierto

UG REVIEW OF ADRIANA

So after seeing our new posters photos I had to reachout and see what kind of rates she was offering. I was just looking for ss. She responded quickly that it was $200 for the 15 mins. Now with that rate I was hoping it was including fs ecspecially because I know the clubs house fee for a 15 min dance is $60 now. I sat on that info for a few days then reached again. With my luck she was working. I told her I was headed to see her. Like previously stated english is not her first language and you can tell by her texting but nothing we haven't come across before.

I arrive at the club. Lot was full but I find one open spot luckily and head inside. Greeted by the man in the chair. Let him know I want a dance with Adriana. He sends me to the window around the corner by the rooms. I hand over the $60 for a 15 min dance. He walks me to my room. Now Adriana is sitting on a couch on the left side of the hall. One other girl sitting near by. He tells Adriana I'm there to see her and the room number. She stands up and she is so sexy. Her pics are 100% her. She greets me and we both head into the room.

Immediately hugs me, kiss on the cheek, starts dancing, grinding on me, and stripping her top off. She asks if I want everything. I say, "yes please". She says "ok $200." I hand over the donation. Then she sees my eyes in the light gives me a compliment. Then grinds her juicy ass on me again. Pulls my hands around to grab her great tits. (If they are man-made they feel extremely real lol) Turns back around pulls me close kisses ny neck a little while I get a handful of booty. She grabs a cover from her bag and drops to her knees. She slips the cover on and starts an aggressive cbj. She's going at it, bobbing her head, grabbing the boys then tells me to sit. She continues in-between my legs bobbing away with some deep throat. Not a lot saliva though.

Then she gets up asks if I want her foward or reverse. I opt for foward so I can see the girls bounce in my face. She licks her hand swipes herself and mounts me. Now Idk if it was the sunken in love seat or the fact their wasn't much lubrication but I couldn't get all the way in so I quickly asked her to switch to doggy. She hopped up give jr some more attention with her mouth to get him at full attention then assumed the position on the couch. I slide in from the back and my lord...she is so tight. So I take it slow at first I wanna feel myself deep inside while I look at her gorgeous ass. Get a rhythm going and I'm watching her moan in the mirror. Hearing her and watching her I couldn't hold back anymore and I fill the bag.

I pull out and she immediately says I got it. Grabs baby wipes. Cleans me up well. Even wipes my neck where she kissed it a little too. Gives me one for my hands. I was about to start getting dressed and she goes "you want massage" I was like absolutely! I sit on the couch. She kneels next to me. Asks if I want baby oil, I decline. Does a little shoulder neck rub for 2 min. Then I get up get dressed, some more small talk, we compliment eachother. Her english is broken and she apologizes but in all honesty you can tell she is learning and tries. It was very cute how she was putting words together. I personally find it sexy. Thank you, kiss on the cheek and I'm out the door.

Overall, I would highly recommend. She is sweet, cute, sexy, and attentive. She is definitely eager to please. All in $260. I also wish I could see her incall. The $60 house fee just hurts sometimes. But i assume she probably just feels safer at the club, which I get. Writing this review was already getting me eager to repeat. I'm curious about DATY. So I'll be back when I can.

Stay safe gentlemen!

For Adriana. Thank you for a great time love. Hope to see you again soon!
Nice Review Was LFK or DFK available?

Saw Adriana today in Farmingdale. Set up was relatively easy. She sent the address along with her prices and a couple of pictures. I took the 300 for the half. Adriana is very friendly, has a banging body and a pretty face.

She gave me a big hug when I arrived and she got undressed as did I. Got another hug and she pressed her body against mine. She then asked me to lay down and gave me a decent 10 minute massage with oil. Very relaxing. She then asked me to turn over and put on the condom.

She started a very nice CBJ for a few minutes and asked me to let her know when I was ready to fuck. I let her know that I was ready and she stood over me, what an amazing sight, and then got on top of me and started an incredible CG. She knows how to use that ass as she rode me like a pro. I was playing with her boobs and holding onto her thin waist as she put her arms around me while continuing to move that ass up and down.

I came really hard in the bag as she continued until I was drained. Wow! She got off and did a great clean up. A few more hugs and a kiss on the cheek and I was on my way. Adriana is a high 9 or 10 in body and looks. Everything is covered and that's ok with me. CBJ and CFS is also 9 or 10.

She is wonderful. Very friendly. Not really GFE but maybe after seeing her a couple of times that can change. I will most definitely be back.

Adriana,

I finally took the dive to visit Adriana and she did so much to make it work for us. I had reached out the day before about her Farmingdale availability she replied via text her hours. Since I'm 30 min away from her place I text her of she can be available in 30min tells me no but instead gave me a later time. I had to make up time at work and waited by her location. Texted her 10min before to advise when available.

Finally the moment of truth comes I go to her apartment and she is wearing white top and pink mini skirt. We go to her bedroom and discuss time and rates I tell her 30min and she undresses and comes over to me to give me a big hug and lite kisses. Asked me to get undress for my massage, lay down and she starts a very nice massage. Turn over and play with her body which is incredible from toes to head with everything in between. She grabs the cover but I asked her to hold on and allow me for some dinner. She is truly wonderful and she is enjoying every moment I think she came 2x. She has a huge smile and compliments me for my skills she goes to return the favor with cover on and she is amazing with her skills almost didn't feel like a cover on. I stop her before I pop and ask her if we can extend the time for the full hour and without hesitation she agrees. With that out the way she has me inside her CG and within 5min I pop. She tells me to relax and we talk to get to know her each other while talking she is playing with JR and getting him hard. I tell her it will be a mission as I'much more older and I hadn't prep for this. She get JR somewhat hard and goes for CBJ and I play with her pussy.

Final result she gave me a HJ but nothing more, we spent the rest of the time talking cultures and similarities.

She is really a nice young lady will repeat once I gather my pennies.

Thank you
Adriana

Adriana,

I finally took the dive to visit Adriana and she did so much to make it work for us. I had reached out the day before about her Farmingdale availability she replied via text her hours. Since I'm 30 min away from her place I text her of she can be available in 30min tells me no but instead gave me a later time. I had to make up time at work and waited by her location. Texted her 10min before to advise when available.

Finally the moment of truth comes I go to her apartment and she is wearing white top and pink mini skirt. We go to her bedroom and discuss time and rates I tell her 30min and she undresses and comes over to me to give me a big hug and lite kisses. Asked me to get undress for my massage, lay down and she starts a very nice massage. Turn over and play with her body which is incredible from toes to head with everything in between. She grabs the cover but I asked her to hold on and allow me for some dinner. She is truly wonderful and she is enjoying every moment I think she came 2x. She has a huge smile and compliments me for my skills she goes to return the favor with cover on and she is amazing with her skills almost didn't feel like a cover on. I stop her before I pop and ask her if we can extend the time for the full hour and without hesitation she agrees. With that out the way she has me inside her CG and within 5min I pop. She tells me to relax and we talk to get to know her each other while talking she is playing with JR and getting him hard. I tell her it will be a mission as I'much more older and I hadn't prep for this. She get JR somewhat hard and goes for CBJ and I play with her pussy.

Final result she gave me a HJ but nothing more, we spent the rest of the time talking cultures and similarities.

She is really a nice young lady will repeat once I gather my pennies.

Thank you
Adriana
Did I read this correctly, she allowed you daty? Really?! I tried so hard with her and she said no she doesn’t do that. Was a huge turn off because she is so beautiful and delicious down there. I had passed on her.

Went and saw Adriana last night.

Went to her location. Walk in ask for a dance with her. Was lead to the back rooms. She was setting on the couch in the hallway. Dude told her I was there to see her.

She is fucking gorgeous.....God damn....

So I go in the room. She comes in like 30secs later. Tell her I say her ad on UG. Give her the money. The second she took the money all her cloths dropped to floor like some kind of magic trick.

She's moving all sexaully and touching me while I take my clothes off.

Gets me hard puts the rubber on. She sucks it real good. Then ask if I'm ready.

She does CCG which was glorious cause she is so hot. Then doggy. Which is even better. She has the most beautiful ass I have ever seen........God damn......shit its beautiful. She kept looking back at me too which was driving me nuts.

So of course I can't come cause I hate condoms so I sat back down and she gave me some crazy no handed CBJ. She was going at it so good. Good eye contact too and she is so fucking hot. After 5min of this I finally busted hard.

She cleaned me up real good. I don't think she talks fluent English but you can tell she is sweet women and fucking hot too.

Got dressed gave her a hug and grabbed her ass 1 last time....damn that shit is juicey.

Wish she could do incalls some where else so I could pay for an hour with a bed with this 1. That would be a good day.

I will defiantly see her again.... she's to fucking hot not too. Even though I hate going to those sex toy shops to see girls. Makes me feel like a dirty old man going in those places.
No offense to the dirty old men on this forum .lol

Not sure if I'm suppose to list donation price considering she works in a place like Shy and I know we don't list prices for her.

Went and saw Adriana last night.

Went to her location. Walk in ask for a dance with her. Was lead to the back rooms. She was setting on the couch in the hallway. Dude told her I was there to see her.

She is fucking gorgeous.....God damn....

So I go in the room. She comes in like 30secs later. Tell her I say her ad on UG. Give her the money. The second she took the money all her cloths dropped to floor like some kind of magic trick.

She's moving all sexaully and touching me while I take my clothes off.

Gets me hard puts the rubber on. She sucks it real good. Then ask if I'm ready.

She does CCG which was glorious cause she is so hot. Then doggy. Which is even better. She has the most beautiful ass I have ever seen........God damn......shit its beautiful. She kept looking back at me too which was driving me nuts.

So of course I can't come cause I hate condoms so I sat back down and she gave me some crazy no handed CBJ. She was going at it so good. Good eye contact too and she is so fucking hot. After 5min of this I finally busted hard.

She cleaned me up real good. I don't think she talks fluent English but you can tell she is sweet women and fucking hot too.

Got dressed gave her a hug and grabbed her ass 1 last time....damn that shit is juicey.

Wish she could do incalls some where else so I could pay for an hour with a bed with this 1. That would be a good day.

I will defiantly see her again.... she's to fucking hot not too. Even though I hate going to those sex toy shops to see girls. Makes me feel like a dirty old man going in those places.
No offense to the dirty old men on this forum .lol

Not sure if I'm suppose to list donation price considering she works in a place like Shy and I know we don't list prices for her.
I see prices listed in previous posts