Adelita's Bar-Tijuana

JIMYDR said:
Be careful, its very DANGEROUS around there. Go with another guy or two and your chances of problems drop massively.
While there are many warnings about the dangers of TJ, in all the times that I have been there, I have never once felt threatened or in any danger.
I have been in 40 to 50 times (who counts when your having fun) and in all but one time was by myself. On all occasions, I walked across the border, walked to and across the foot bridge and walked to Zona Norte. I have gone into TJ at all times of the day and night, as early as 11 am and as late as 3 am. My typical entry time is around midnight and on a few occasions as I was leaving the sun was comming up. I like to let a lot of the amateurs come and go (or should that be "cum and go") before I get started. On many occasions I will go over late in the afternoon, kind of hang out, and see the girls that show up early. I'll go back to my room for 3 or 4 hrs sleep, then at midnight or later go back over.
I have walked all around ZN at all hours of the night and never once felt unsafe.

As far as Adelita's is concerned, it's probably the most fun spot you can be in on this side of the Pacific. I spent many, many hours there and have met and screwed many 8's and 9's there. One trend that I have noticed on my past few trips is that in ZN and especially Adelita's, there are quite a few girls that have traveled to TJ to work. The girls come from other parts of mexico (Mexico City and south) and elsewhere in central and south america.
Up until a few years ago, almost all of the girls were local.
As far as the play for pay, almost all the girls at Adelita's ( or Chicago, Miami, Chevalas, Tropical, etc) will ask for 60, but many will go for 40 if one is patient. (btw, US currency is accepted everywhere, your change from drinks, etc will be in US. There is usually no practical reason to change money)

There are a few smaller bars with music and dance and girls that can be a welcome place to hang out in if the crowds in the big clubs get too dense. There is one on Constitution, right near the bottom of the hill that I particularly like (I usually don't try to remember names of places).

The girls on the street (and there are as many as 100 or more on some nights) usually will go for 20 to 25 (don't pay more than 25) and sometimes be available for 15. The quality is generally not as good as in the clubs, but if you walk around for a while there is usually a gem or two to be had. The street girls can be anywhere from 18 to 40 and many are only out for a short time. Once they get enough money for a few day's groceries, there gone back home.

On my last trip, one thing that i did notice was that several MP's have cropped up in ZN. MP's have been in the main part of town for several years but not in ZN til recently. I never visited any of the MPs in the main part of town as I always figured that the selection and price could not match that in the clubs in ZN. I did visit one one MP in ZN on my last trip. The price, selection and performance was not bad, but not good enough for me to want to go back.

One final story so you can get an idea of TJ. I went over about 3 in the afternoon. After about 30 min I fount this really cute 18 yo on the corner of Coahilla and Constitution. Took her up to a room and banged her for one jackson which she was happy to get. When i finished with her, I wasn't ready to go back to the room so I saw a bar with the name New York and I decided to enter. It was about 4pm. The bar was rather non-descript darkly lit place with no dance floor and a few pool tables. Not really one of the better places in ZN. There were 6 or 7 guys in there plus me and a bar maid. I was the only gringo. I ordered a Corona ($1). After a few minutes, a mexican sat next to me. He was probably somewhere in his 40's. With my almost non-existant spanish I greeted him and ordered a corona for him. Over the next one hour plus, he proceeded to speak to me in spanish. I was occasionally saying "Si" and nodding my head in agreement all the while having barely any clue as to anything he was saying. But I am sure that he thought I understood everything that he said and agreed with him. During this time I bought him a few more beers. I also made some comments to him in english so as to hold up my end of the conversation but i was sure he didn't understand.
Finally after about an hour or so, I decided I had better say my adios before he catches on. I look at my watch and say "I got to go and meet my friend." I tell him " I come back in 3 hours". I point to my watch and say "tonight, ocho". With that I left. Needless to say I never went back that night. When I think of that encounter, it still gives me small smile.

My friend took me there this past July. I had a great time with a couple of good looking latinas. I was surprised, they didnt have the typical "round face" and flat ass of most Mexican imigrants I've seen before. I also got turned on to Negra Modelo beer there, every time I have one here it momentarily takes me back there for a few seconds.... :)
I've never heard of the place before then, but have read many safety concerns since then. At no time did I feel unsafe, but we didnt exactly wander around aimlessly. use common sense if you go there & try not to get too hammered. I found it amusing that there was a local policeman right outside Adelita as I made my way upstairs to the rooms right next door with the first girl. I think the room was $11, the girl was $60 and the hall chapperone asked for a buck. I found both girls I had to be amorous and into it, as opposed to fucking a corpse telling you to "hurry up". I cant wait till my next trip to SoCal so we can make a run for the border!

Bjacked

link... http://www.laadelitabar.com/pages/1/index.htm

Last edited:
Looks like a very interesting place to visit. I don't think I would have any problems there. All I have to do is let my hair grow a little longer and I could easily be mistaken for a Mexican. The only problem would be getting back to the states. I guess I would have to tell the border patrol who the president of the United States is... John Wayne.

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Went to SD a couple of months ago on business and spent just about every night at this bar. In the back right section of the place is a group of 9's that'll knock your socks off. Some of them are greedy, but all can be had as the previous poster indicated. One night I had a real GFE type of girl and we had an awesome time. One other trip I did go to Chicago (Sort of across the street) and although the bulk of the ladies there were mediocre, a 9.5 came over and we immediately went upstairs for a great time.

Never felt unsafe going to TJ. Always took the train to the border, walked across and then took a cab to the zone. Never walked to the zone, but via my method, and always alone, I never had a problem.

Great times can be had for very little!

pssppssspsst, psssstpppsssst

I do not think TJ is that dangerous. As long as you stay away from the street guys offering "drogas". Stay off the side streets, youll be alright. There are so many cops in ZN, all to protect us mongers! Keep your eyes open and youll be fine. Of course if you go with a buddy, you will be a bit safer!

I heard that you now need a passport to cross the border (or maybe just to get back into this country). This is now part of “Homeland Security”. Is this true?

Last edited:
Man, I want to go to TJ after hearing all this... wow. Why are American women so lame? But I digress. You either need a passport or proof of citizenship; you're much better off with the passport. The following is clipped from the U.S. Consular site:

<<ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: The Government of Mexico requires that all U.S. citizens present proof of citizenship and photo identification for entry into Mexico. However, U.S. citizens have encountered difficulty in boarding flights in Mexico without a passport. The U.S. Embassy recommends traveling with a valid U.S. passport to avoid delays or misunderstandings. However, U.S. citizenship documents such as a certified copy (not a simple photocopy) of a U.S. birth certificate, a Naturalization Certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Citizenship are acceptable>>

You're best off with a passport.

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
They typically don't ask to see a passport, but you need to be prepared if they ask. On the way back to the U.S. they will also scrutinize you and you'll need at least a drivers license to get back home. Again, the best bet for both sides of the border is a passport.

I had no problems in TJ. As previously stated u want to take the train or park on US side, walk across and take the $5 cab ride to Adelita. There is really no need to go anyhere else. I walked around for a bit...man there are a ton of SWs...some cute. But best bet is to go to Adelita's have a few beers..scope out a girl you like and then go next door for some fun.

I heartily disagree with the Adelitas assessment! At Adelitas you pay $50 - $70 for 30 minutes with a girl, and performance varies drastically.

Street girls on average give me more for less. Especially the ones in front of this hotel on Heroes Ninos (i dont know its name but it has exotic paint job all over the walls of it, you seriously cant miss it!). $20 - $30 gives you much better than the Adelitas, IMHO. Then again, if you are new to Mexico, or you don't speak spanish, or you aren't sure how to get rid of the hustlers on the street -- Adelitas or Chicago Club is the best and safest bet.

I have been to Adelitas and agree that YMMV. At nightime its hot women ... some attractive... some not.

they open ridiculously early (i was there at 10 am and there were people inside) and at that hour.... sadly. the selection is weak. i picked the hottest girl in the place. looks were a 6 performance for french was a 5.

go in the afternoon

Rip-off info on leather shops in Tijuana

A few years ago I was quoted $400 for a very nicely detailed belt of supposedly exotic leather in a nice shop in ZN (this shop had all sorts of expensive leather goods, including a large selection of very expensive cowboy boots of what was also labeled as exotic leathers).

I countered $50. After 30 minutes of the store owner coming down and me NOT going up, he sold it to me for $50, and of course he still made a nice profit on it (and there was nothing exotic about the leather).

Lesson is that the "typical" counter of 50% of the store owner's offer is BS, as they've adjusted to the "typical" counter. Next time I'm countering 5%.