Ac Massage Parlor Info

Pepsi - Osaka Asian Spa

Well I don't have enough posts to start another thread so I searched and found this one to revive. Was in AC on 4/5 and decided to stop by Osaka before leaving for the night. I'll just cut to the breakdown. Pepsi is a tall, thin Korean (5' 8") with small A cups. Gave a great playful and therapeutic table shower, actually got up on table while I was face down and soaped up and massaged my back with her knees. Then back to the room for the massage. Great massage followed by the most inspiring ST I've ever had. I've never had a rim job like she gave in my life and now understand how you could get to like it. Moved into a CBJ while I DATY. Then she jumped on top for some intense CG, switching to K9 and finally to MISH. After completion she cleaned me up and then gave a little more massage until the hour was up. Great session as always at Osaka. Will absolutely repeat with Pepsi. She is not the best looking one at Osaka but she really made that the best visit I've had there to date..

Only complaint is that the location is on a main street across from a bar that stays open until 4am so it is not the most discreet place to go.

http;//www.osakaac.com
609-470-4708

Enjoy...

Well I don't have enough posts to start another thread so I searched and found this one to revive. Was in AC on 4/5 and decided to stop by Osaka before leaving for the night. I'll just cut to the breakdown. Pepsi is a tall, thin Korean (5' 8") with small A cups. Gave a great playful and therapeutic table shower, actually got up on table while I was face down and soaped up and massaged my back with her knees. Then back to the room for the massage. Great massage followed by the most inspiring ST I've ever had. I've never had a rim job like she gave in my life and now understand how you could get to like it. Moved into a CBJ while I DATY. Then she jumped on top for some intense CG, switching to K9 and finally to MISH. After completion she cleaned me up and then gave a little more massage until the hour was up. Great session as always at Osaka. Will absolutely repeat with Pepsi. She is not the best looking one at Osaka but she really made that the best visit I've had there to date..

Only complaint is that the location is on a main street across from a bar that stays open until 4am so it is not the most discreet place to go.

http;//www.osakaac.com
609-470-4708

Enjoy...
Thanks for the review. I might head to AC the upcoming month. What's the total damage?

Just thought I would mention to anyone reading this thread that I noticed on other boards people saying they have had bad experiences at Osaka during the early part of the week. I'm usually not in AC during the week so I can only vouch that there is good talent there between Thursday and Sunday. I also noticed the girls that are advertised on their site don't work there regularly or are only there when there is something going on in AC. Just my 2 cents...