A Welcome and an Introduction

Welcome to the Alternative Section (or The Kink Factor) dealing with everything not tied to “normal” sex with no “weird” crap going on…like spankings, tv, ménage a trois, swinging, bondage, snowballs, creampies, MFM, FFM, MMMMMMF, or FFFFFFFFMFF. Ask questions, share stories, brag, introduce me to your best friend who’s really kinky and hot.

I’ll be your gentle and yet unabashed (and shanghaied) moderator (don't piss me off...I think this moderate thing comes with a ray gun) with an affirmative sex positive message. You should probably be having more of it.

Warning: I will encourage you to do a lot of "naughty" things. And be "bad". If this scares you or you give in to peer pressure very easily, you should probably stop reading.

Nice meeting you last night Ari. I'm not really into the bsdm stuff, but seeing you in person and your positive sexy attitude really got me going. BTW, I hope you got what you were looking for last night ;)

Nice meeting you last night Ari. I'm not really into the bsdm stuff, but seeing you in person and your positive sexy attitude really got me going. BTW, I hope you got what you were looking for last night ;)
Thank yee very much. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. I did get a little something. Not quite the all out wallowing in whoredom that I was promised, but I at least got the opportunity to give my mouth a sweet workout. And that's never a bad thing.